• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

JABEE

Hold up!

The NFL-GAF mock draft is invalid.

This guy held the first pick.
VDYmjr1.jpg
With the first pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Browns select QB Mitch Trubisky.

1. Cleveland Browns - Bill Barnwell
Mitchell Trubisky, QB - UNC

Please continue.

SF is on the clock.

Hold up!

The NFL-GAF mock draft is invalid.

This guy held the first pick.

With the first pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Browns select QB Mitch Trubisky.

Please continue.

SF is on the clock.
lol Barnwell probably hates this. Ppl are tweeting him saying "this is your fault" "stop this"

effzee

With the 14th pick of the 2017 draft, the Philadelphia Eagles choose Corey Davis, WR.

I would love for this to be the pick. The Eagles need to make this offense explosive and adding either TE Howard, a top WR like Davis, or one of the top RBs will do that. Assuming you can still get a starter CB in rounds 2-3 and a RB even later I think the first round becomes a choice between Howard or Davis.

Especially because while Alshon is a great pick he is on a 1 year deal. Even if he lights it up the Eagles might not be able to bring him back on a long term deal. Having a WR to groom behind Jefferies and next to Smith and Mathews can be huge!.

Adding the top TE or top WR to core of Mathews and Ertz + Wentz could set this offense up for the next 3-4 seasons.

Now watch Howie reach for some DE projected to go late 2nd.

Hindl

Exactly! Plus veggies are pretty good too and you can eat as much as you want of those

I need to get better at eating leafy greens. Spinach is my saving grace, I'm trying to train myself to like kale

I think if he go Davis, and he works out...then bye bye Alshon. I don't want to say bye to Alshon :(.

Honestly I'm thinking if Davis is drafted, JMatt might be traded for a 3rd or something during the draft. Or if they roll into next season and Jeffery performs, JMatt walks and we stay with Davis and Jeffery

Pepiope

I need to get better at eating leafy greens. Spinach is my saving grace, I'm trying to train myself to like kale

Honestly I'm thinking if Davis is drafted, JMatt might be traded for a 3rd or something during the draft. Or if they roll into next season and Jeffery performs, JMatt walks and we stay with Davis and Jeffery
I think if we get a 1st round WR then Matthews is gone.

Him, Kelce, and Kendricks will be trade bait to move up.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Switch Progress report one month in.

Zelda Breath of the Wild: Best game ever made.
Puyo Puyo Tetris: A great ass demo.
Bomberman R: Surprisingly not bad.
1,2, Switch: Amazing.
Snipperclips: Fantastic.
Binding of Isaac: Eeeh...but I bet I can resell it for what it is worth+more in a few years when it is out of print.
Blaster Master Zero: Fantastic.
With a Nintendo direct tomorrow and Mario Kart 8 in two weeks...STATUS: DOING IT.

bionic77

Switch Progress report one month in.

Zelda Breath of the Wild: Best game ever made.
Puyo Puyo Tetris: A great ass demo.
Bomberman R: Surprisingly not bad.
1,2, Switch: Amazing.
Snipperclips: Fantastic.
Binding of Isaac: Eeeh...but I bet I can resell it for what it is worth+more in a few years when it is out of print.
Blaster Master Zero: Fantastic.
With a Nintendo direct tomorrow and Mario Kart 8 in two weeks...STATUS: DOING IT.
Go buy The Last Dragon Blu Ray.

That is some real awesome shit.

MechDX

49ers HC Kyle Shanahan and QB coach Rich Scangarillo flew to Chapel Hill, NC, last Thursday to work out Mitchell Trubisky, per league source

Via Schefter

Explains the earlier tweet

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's a test item.

It's also technically low carb as most of the "dough" is a breaded chicken breast shaped monstrosity. Likely a flattened Naked Chicken Chalupa shell. Should be delicious.

bionic77

Close, but I did used to watch a bootleg VHS of it all the time at my grandma's house when I was a kid. My uncle had a fucking massive collection of bootleg VHS tapes back in the day.
:lol

My uncle had a garage full of bootleg VHS tapes too.

Dude was obsessed with having like every movie possible on VHS. Not sure why...

Top Bottom