• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

MechDX

Come at em sideways with a Nic Cage appreciation thread that culminates in his newest role as starting quarterback for THE Houston Texans.

Thats good

After our Super Bowl win!

giphy.gif

After Thomas Benjamin Savage wins a Super Bowl the entire OT will be NIck Cage gifs

BigAT

lol at the name change

haven't been able to watch the new season, i might get a hulu membership for it. how was it?

I would have liked to see more obviously, but all the episodes were pretty good. A very solid sendoff considering it's a bit surprising they were even given a third season at all.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
There seems to be a lot of FAKENEWS around the Browns right now

No way the Browns don't take Garret at #1 if can't trade down. They're using smokescreen.gif because they desperately want to trade down but when no one trades with them at #1 they will take Garret at #1.

Don't fret BrownsGAF you guys will get Myles Garrett.

A lot of Lions sites are reporting that the Lions have contacted the Browns about trading the #21 pick for the #33 pick. It's makes a lot of sense and I'm almost positive the Lions trade down on draft day.

Lots of articles about the Lions looking at Tight Ends or WRs early in the draft too, which I'm considering for the mock. I wouldn't mind that, first day pick should have an immediate impact on the field.

Top Bottom