• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
We discussed this yesterday: Colts have many issues. While their o line is terrible the defense is worse. By a lot

Grigson really fucked them up big time.

Can he play iron man then?

Feels like the Colts have had 40-45 garbage players on their roster for a decade now.

Man, I'm having a shit week. I need a vacation and some good news.

We live on the best coast, that's pretty great news

With the Sixteen Pick of the NFL-Gaf Mock Draft...

Ravens-Gaf Selects: said:
Am I too late?

If not, pick is Takkarist Mckinley. Ravens need pass rushing and this is who I expect they'll take if available.

Redskins are a group pick, first to three wins

17. Washington Redskins
18. Tennessee Titans
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Syrinx
20. Denver Broncos
21. Detroit Lions - Kastrioti
22. Miami Dolphins - Dolphins-Gaf
23. New York Giants - BigAT, Futurevoid, Striker
24. Oakland Raiders - Officerrob
25. Houston Texans - Dutch, Mech
26. Seattle Seahawks - cdy
27. Kansas City Chiefs
28. Dallas Cowboys - cashman
29. Green Bay Packers - Elfforkusu - Slo
30. Pittsburgh Steelers - DeaconKnowledge
31. Atlanta Falcons
32. New Orleans Saints (from Patriots) - dionysus

Rules:

Teams without a team will be group pick, first choice to three votes or pick with most votes in two hours get auto-selected.

Remember the pick is who you think your team will pick not who you want (you hear that Mech??)

Write a quick write up on why your team will make that pick and how he fits your team.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
We discussed this yesterday: Colts have many issues. While their o line is terrible the defense is worse. By a lot

Grigson really fucked them up big time.

The Colts are one of the most fucked up franchises along with the Redskins because of how shitty the ownership is. It's a dysfunctional organization and it all starts with the owner

It's a shame because they're wasting Andrew Lucks career.

cdyhybrid

sorry, friend - things will turn around soon!

Need more coffee.

We live on the best coast, that's pretty great news

With the Sixteen Pick of the NFL-Gaf Mock Draft...

Redskins are a group pick, first to three wins

17. Washington Redskins
18. Tennessee Titans
20. Denver Broncos
27. Kansas City Chiefs
31. Atlanta Falcons

Rules:

Teams without a team will be group pick, first choice to three votes or pick with most votes in two hours get auto-selected.

Remember the pick is who you think your team will pick not who you want (you hear that Mech??)

Write a quick write up on why your team will make that pick and how he fits your team.

Skins were Reddick right?

I'm right there with you, man.

I'm gonna get Taco Bell for lunch.

You guys finally moved east??

Friend....pls

With the Seventeenth Pick of the NFL-Gaf Mock Draft...

NFL-Gaf Selects: said:
Washinton
Haason Reddick, LB - Temple

Titans Are up next, they have until 2pm PST

18. Tennessee Titans
20. Denver Broncos
27. Kansas City Chiefs
31. Atlanta Falcons

Rules:

Man, I'm having a shit week. I need a vacation and some good news.

I'm right there with you, man.

husky-water.gif

tumblr_nzij2jI7Gi1ubz7jho1_500.gif

tumblr_o8xmm4cH7l1ubz7jho1_500.gif

cute%2Bsleeping%2Bhusky%2Bpuppy%2Bin%2BGif%2BHD.gif

Hope this helps, friends

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Josh Norman showing love for Matthew Stafford:

As seen in the clip above, Norman saw firsthand what Stafford can do with his arm. Stafford laid a pinpoint 52-yard bomb to Marvin Jones Jr. with Norman in perfect coverage. Norman was shocked by Stafford’s accuracy and power on that play. “I was like, ‘there’s no way this ball is gonna get in here,’” Norman said. “Sure enough it dropped right in there and I was like, ‘This son of a gun.’”

618382676.0.jpg

http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2017/...hew-stafford-bazooka-arm-top-100-players-2017

http://www.snappytv.com/snaps/nflf17_pswk10_top100_joshnormanstaffordreveal-twitter_ypkv34

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
That and all of Stafford's playoff success clearly makes him the best player in the league ;-)

It's been a long road since 0-16 but our playoff success with Matthew Stafford is inevitable.

2011 we were young and played a high powered Saints team on the road. Stafford played lights out.

2014 we were robbed by the refs in Dallas. Stafford played lights out.

Last season he had a dislocated finger on his throwing hand so even though I didn't say it I knew in the back of my mind we were probably fucked.

I truly believe this is the season where it all comes together on offense and defense and we make a run.

JABEE

It's patently false that people care more about animal abuse than abuse of other humans. A subset of people? Sure. Most people? Absolutely not.
I have no idea about the context of this, but that is why it is fucked up. People care more about dogs than the suffering of subsets of humans. It's dehumanizing and beyond cruel.

I have no idea about the context of this, but that is why it is fucked up. People care more about dogs than the suffering of subsets of humans. It's dehumanizing and beyond cruel.

That is not exactly what I meant with that statement, but it's also a true and sad interpretation.

If the woman Joe Mixon hit was black a whole lot less people would probably care. This world is in a sad state of affairs.

The division is awesome. No matter how badly the Texans fuck up the other 3 teams have the same response every time: "hold my beer"

Texans: Has a competent enough defense to make up for your QB issues to win you at least 5/6 of the AFCS games, and 3 of the other games.
Titans: On paper should be a decent team, can't stop losing to the Jags and Colts for reasons unknown.
Jags: Couhglin can put the team back on the right track, but unless Bort somehow brain swaps with Peypey it ain't going to be this year.
Colts: The damage between Grigson and Pagano won't be undone for a long ass time, or at least until Irsay gets clean...so no to that second choice.

So yeah, even if you had a toddler for a QB I think your still going to the playoffs in this Division.

Top Bottom