• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Players attending the draft in person:

C9U3EnGUwAAE9yO.jpg:large

Hope none of them get drafted by Philly or their life could be in danger
Why would eagles fans want to harm or kill the players that the eagles draft? That doesn't make any sense at all.

MechDX

Why would eagles fans want to harm or kill the players that the eagles draft? That doesn't make any sense at all.

Why does a bear shit in the woods? It just does.

Ari Wasserman‏Verified account @AriWasserman 43m43 minutes ago
More
Belichick: "Nobody loves football like the State of Ohio." And "Ohio State is about football."

Floyd does this make you conflicted?

Jarnet87

Buccaneers select Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford.

Was kinda tough because the Bucs needed a little of everything. Needed pass rush, but wasn't quite sold on Taco at 19. Need a LT, but I'm wary of Cam Robinson and basically any other Alabama OL. Considered Lamp, but our biggest need on the OL is LT where he projects as an interior guy. I might have taken John Ross if we hadn't signed DeSean Jackson in FA. And I like David Njoku, but when we need a bit of everything, it's kinda hard for me to justify a first-round TE.

So I went with McCaffrey, since Doug Martin's suspension looms, and we were 24th in the league in yards per rush last year. I'm skeptical that McCaffrey will be available in real life, and if he wasn't, I might have taken Cook (shit, they might take Cook anyway since they actually brought him in for a visit).

Ultimately I'm pretty open-minded on this draft; I wouldn't mind if the Bucs took any of the guys I mentioned (except Robinson I guess). But it's McCaffrey.

Bucs are in a decent spot, they can let the draft come to them. Drafting Robinson (or Ramczyk) is a giant hey we fucked up by not taking Tunsil last year move. I think the Bucs will go defense in the first round but it all depends on how the draft plays out.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
The true behind spygate eventually leaked out just like deflategate also leaked out. Eventually the light of true will expose all of the cheating that the pats have done.

Tall4Life

The true behind spygate eventually leaked out just like deflategate also leaked out. Eventually the light of true will expose all of the cheating that the pats have done.

there was no truth about either of those alleged gates, they were both witch hunts looking for evidence where there was none

just because they were punished doesn't mean they were guilty

there was no truth about either of those alleged gates, they were both witch hunts looking for evidence where there was none

just because they were punished doesn't mean they were guilty
Oh yes organizations like the pats are routinely punished for things they did not do. Also it is definitely a witch Hunt that is why the commish burned the fucking spygate tapes. At least be like bread and lean into being a bad guy, dont do this shit.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Deflategate is absolutely a witch hunt. Also anti science, so the perfect gate for this era.

Spygate is much more interesting and muddy.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
So anything for Denver?

I have the next pick but I've seen at least two mocks go Garret Boles, Tackle from U of Utah.

They're going to go with someone of the offensive side of the ball, whether it's WR, TE or OT. I have the next pick so I don't want to vote but Denver needs playmakers.

Top Bottom