• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I have an announcement to make: I'm dating Olivia Munn.

tumblr_lv5fluKzdf1qzthxgo1_500.gif

I was looking for the gif where Erron is sitting on the bench, he looks up at the camera and smiles but couldn't find it for the life of me

MechDX

Line is an anime fan and a Texans fan, so his ban was well justified in my eyes!

*folds arms and smiles*

Aint even mad. I went into the MLB thread and saw a couple of his posts. Kid has some serious anger management issues

C9WN9BRUQAAooEB.jpg:large

hhmmm....

Jarnet87

Some espn news morning show has a segment asking if beast mode and Richard Sherman make the raiders too lit. This isn't fake cool enough, they need to make up a nick name for Sherman

Tom Penny

I'd like to upgrade my car but having no car payment is just too good and my old accord runs perfectly fine. I can't justify why I would want to take on a car payment.

Jarnet87

I'd like to upgrade my car but having no car payment is just too good and my old accord runs perfectly fine. I can't justify why I would want to take on a car payment.

A new car is nice, but no payments is nicer. After my current lease is up I'm going for the cheapest lease I can find or a used car.

Slo

We considered leasing my truck when I bought it two years ago. We looked at an amortization table, and the difference of between what I'd have left on my loan after 3 years and at what price I could buy the vehicle for at that time and the difference was $10,000. The difference in the monthly payment was only like $50. They really fleece you on leased vehicles.

If I need out from under either loan in 36 months I'll sell the vehicle and put $10k in my pocket.

I just bought the wife a 2017 Honda Pilot Touring and it and the lease payment was the same as the monthly payment ended up being.

Leasing vehicles is for suckers.

We considered leasing my truck when I bought it two years ago. We looked at an amortization table, and the difference of between what I'd have left on my loan after 3 years and at what price I could buy the vehicle for at that time and the difference was $10,000. The difference in the monthly payment was only like $50. They really fleece you on leased vehicles.

If I need out from under either loan in 36 months I'll sell the vehicle and put $10k in my pocket.

I just bought the wife a 2017 Honda Pilot Touring and it and the lease payment was the same as the monthly payment ended up being.

The only people leasing is good for are people that feel the need to upgrade cars like every other year.

So yeah, suckers.

Fox318

In my financial situation leasing makes more sense.

With this I can get a new car that I don't have to worry about maintenance for 3 years then I'm out.

Plus I could swap the lease out and I was looking to take over a few leases.

Plus its a nice car. Last car I had before a 16 year old kid crashed into me had 136,000 and I was always dealing with maintenance issues.

After this I will defiantly buy again but for 3 years its a great fit for me.

Plus I could still buy out and it isn't an unreasonable number.

WedgeX

Banned
Looks like a great ride, fox.

Except when your car falls to pieces as soon as the warranties expire. Or recalls drive the resale price down.

Never again!

Of course, I'm car free right now. So the real sucker is everyone with a car. But my point stands.

Top Bottom