• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

bionic77

Rollerblades?

What year is it?

If we are bringing back the blades can we bring back everything else from the 90s? That was a cool time when the nations biggest peolvne was whether or not our president was cheating on his wife and when Ninja could still get a girl without paying for it.

bionic77

:jnc

I make sure to double knot my kite string

it's the future, bionic - don't limit yourself
Maybe it's different in Ohiostan but in Pennsyltucky I have not seen anyone rollerblading around on the streets other then a very random street hockey game (even that seems to be dead compared to when I was growing up).

WedgeX

Banned
Maybe it's different in Ohiostan but in Pennsyltucky I have not seen anyone rollerblading around on the streets other then a very random street hockey game (even that seems to be dead compared to when I was growing up).

There are a few weird hippies here in DC that rollerblade. Saw some this past weekend!

bionic77

set the trend, bionic
If you bringing back blades you better also be wearing zubazz with a color changing shirt and listening to some gangsta rap on your disc ass discman (with real compact discs).

If you starting this you have to go all the way.

brentech

Street hockey, those were the days.

I grew up in a neighborhood full of kids my age. It was basketball most of the time, but lots of backyard football, baseball and occasionally street hockey.

bionic77

I grew up in a neighborhood full of kids my age. It was basketball most of the time, but lots of backyard football, baseball and occasionally street hockey.
We never played baseball but yeah that was pretty much how it was too when I was growing up. We also played tennis and golf too.

Damn those were the days. We really used to do it back in the day. Kids these days are such betas.

Sanjuro

Nah, it was the NHL thread that killed him. He's able to survive in this hellhole and animu prison, but not there.

It's a shady place.

Street hockey was great. We basically had a hell in the cell playground. It was a twenty feet high steel fence that used to be a tennis court that was long gone.

I remember someone checking me so hard into the posts I needed stitches. Was a common problem and luckily the walk in was right next door.

We never played baseball but yeah that was pretty much how it was too when I was growing up. We also played tennis and golf too.

Damn those were the days. We really used to do it back in the day. Kids these days are such betas.

But kids these days have a Switch 🤔 .

Greg

If you bringing back blades you better also be wearing zubazz with a color changing shirt and listening to some gangsta rap on your disc ass discman (with real compact discs).

If you starting this you have to go all the way.
I'm not a weirdo

start your own trend!

there was a dead end road near us that only olds that never left their house lived on, and it was paved perfectly

played stupid amounts of street hockey there - so good

Rollerblades?

What year is it?

If we are bringing back the blades can we bring back everything else from the 90s? That was a cool time when the nations biggest peolvne was whether or not our president was cheating on his wife and when Ninja could still get a girl without paying for it.
Last sentence, Shoot!!!!

Frisbee golf anyone?

Duxxy3

Because the Giants fan base gave up on their team after E-lie, I'll just put their pick in for them

David Njoku, TE - Miami

MechDX

Me and Dutch will be using our full two hours to make the Texans selection. We will debate it shirtless, while eating wings then asking what would Vrabel do. Then we will run it by bae and then you people will know our selection

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Me and Dutch will be using our full two hours to make the Texans selection. We will debate it shirtless, while eating wings then asking what would Vrabel do. Then we will run it by bae and then you people will know our selection

Which QB you taking?

Hindl

Peppers

Done

brentech

Yeah, played a lot of tennis too. My oldest brother, when I was like 3rd grade or younger, hit a tennis ball into a side door window on the house and broke it.
Then later in the day, we decided to play again (playing on the driveway, using the pavement lines as a net), and he hit a ball that was going toward the front storm door window.....so to stop the ball he threw his racket at it and broke that one too.

I can't make that shit up.

I'm fine with Njoku though my gut tells me Cunningham. I know the whole Giants/Linebacker first round thing is a meme at this point but considering the Giants would have jumped at Floyd last year, I think Cunningham would be of greater value having signed Rhett Ellison.

Striker and AT can make the final decision on that.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Rollerblades?

What year is it?

Oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg

Baby bitch Vin Diesel needs to apologize to, and shake the hand of, my friend Dwayne

smh you got a grown millionaire actor acting like a child. "wah he's on the same set, wah he's on my red carpet"

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Baby bitch Vin Diesel needs to apologize to, and shake the hand of, my friend Dwayne

smh you got a grown millionaire actor acting like a child. "wah he's on the same set, wah he's on my red carpet"

Wah he's the one that turned my modest racing movie franchise into one of the biggest action movies in the world.

What happened

Fast 8 came out. Great movie, with one caveat: everything that came out for months about a feud was completely accurate, Vin wouldn't be on the same set with Dwayne, and it's pretty obvious considering how some scenes had to be done. It's no longer NDA for me to say there were no scenes where they were together. Shooting at times was an absolute mess because of this pettiness

cdyhybrid

Fast 8 came out. Great movie, with one caveat: everything that came out for months about a feud was completely accurate, Vin wouldn't be on the same set with Dwayne, and it's pretty obvious considering how some scenes had to be done. It's no longer NDA for me to say there were no scenes where they were together. Shooting at times was an absolute mess because of this pettiness
You work on set?

Fantomex

I just stopped by to say that new Kendrick album makes us Olds remember the old NWA Public Enemy days with the big boombox outside. DAMN.

tumblr_nsw7oloL081srbyoyo1_400.gif

Top Bottom