• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

New cheerleaders!!
temp_3MP4109--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

temp_3MP4301--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

temp_3MP4414--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

temp_3MP4374--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

This post in memorium of Chris.Trejo.

100c5d677cc28ea3f154c70d641f655b_meme-crying-gif-crying-gif-meme_620-340.gif

Also Giants-Gaf I need your pick by noon pst,

Striker

I'm fine with Njoku though my gut tells me Cunningham. I know the whole Giants/Linebacker first round thing is a meme at this point but considering the Giants would have jumped at Floyd last year, I think Cunningham would be of greater value having signed Rhett Ellison.

Striker and AT can make the final decision on that.

I'm cool with Njoku too. Ellison is the TE/FB/Hback. Think Will Johnson. They tried doing some two TE sets last year but Donnell was so awful it was never going to work, and they slowly were including in Adams. Draft a guy like Njoku, get him plenty of reps as a receiver and let Lacosse, Tye, and Adams fight out the final two spots (I assume they'll carry four).

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
This seemed inevitable with the timelines being destroyed by their character witness at the bar and the main witness for the prosecutions texts being uncovered.

So frost 4 Loko is amazing. It tastes like someone melted a blue raspberry icee and dumped a ton of alcohol into it. Best $1.77 you can spend.

Top Bottom