• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
This Trump lifestyle is shameful.

I'mma kill some Guardians in Zelda tonight to get rid of my anger.

I'm at the point where if he's actually been turned into a neo-con puppet via threat of impeachment, he can play golf all week and let saner heads actually govern for all I care.

I'll take four more years of W. Bush level fuckery instead of whatever Steve Bannon induced fascist fever dream he started out with.

Fantomex

You know what else is shameful.. no showing your draft slot biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.
welcome back, it's been a while

Thanks. I figured Bead was gonna take it.

I'm at the point where if he's actually been turned into a neo-con puppet via threat of impeachment, he can play golf all week and let saner heads actually govern for all I care.

I'll take four more years of W. Bush level fuckery instead of whatever Steve Bannon induced fascist fever dream he started out with.

I think most would. but then again he's just a mouthpiece anyway.

Mindlog

Thing is the W. Bush fuckery brigade now represent the outside moderates :\
There is no hope.

Only grilling season.
Time to buy a new grill!

With the 24th pick in the draft, the Las Vegas Raiders of Oakland select:

Jarrad Davis, LB, Florida

Ideal scenario here would be to trade back, but with that off the table the Raiders instead fill one of their massive holes on defense. Jarrad projects to be a three down middle linebacker with coverage skills to help the huge problem the Raiders have with covering tight ends. He also brings leadership traits on and off the field that Reggie McKenzie loves, to go along with his impressive workout numbers. Jarrad battled an ankle injury during his last season at Florida causing him to fall, otherwise I think he would have gone much sooner with an injury free final season.

With the Twenty-Fourth Pick of the NFL-Gaf Mock Draft...

Raiders-Gaf Selects: said:
With the 24th pick in the draft, the Las Vegas Raiders of Oakland select:

Jarrad Davis, LB, Florida

Ideal scenario here would be to trade back, but with that off the table the Raiders instead fill one of their massive holes on defense. Jarrad projects to be a three down middle linebacker with coverage skills to help the huge problem the Raiders have with covering tight ends. He also brings leadership traits on and off the field that Reggie McKenzie loves, to go along with his impressive workout numbers. Jarrad battled an ankle injury during his last season at Florida causing him to fall, otherwise I think he would have gone much sooner with an injury free final season.

1. Cleveland Browns - Flo,BG
Myles Garrett, DE - Texas A&M
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=233646159&postcount=4850

2. San Francisco 49ers - bigosc2k, Doomsayer, TheSkullPrince
Marshon Lattimore, CB of the Ohio State Buckeyes

3. Chicago Bears - NFL-Gaf
Solomon Thomas, DE - Stanford

4. Jacksonville Jaguars - NFL-Gaf
Leonard Fournette, RB - LSU

5. Tennessee Titans (from Los Angeles Rams) - NFL-Gaf
Mike Williams, WR - Clemson

6. New York Jets - Fox
O.J. Howard, TE - Alabama

7. Los Angeles Chargers - NFL-Gaf
Malik Hooker, S -Ohio State

8. Carolina Panthers - Grover
Jonathan Allen, DL - Alabama

9. Cincinnati Bengals - NFL-Gaf
Reuben Foster, LB - Alabama

10. Buffalo Bills - NFL-Gaf
Jamal Adams, S - LSU

11. New Orleans Saints - dionysus
Derek Barnett, DE - Tennessee

12. Cleveland Browns (from Philadelphia Eagles) - Flo, BG
Mitchell Trubisky, QB - UNC

13. Arizona Cardinals - NFL-Gaf
Patrick Mahomes, QB - Texas Tech

14. Philadelphia Eagles (from Minnesota Vikings) - Hindl
Corey Davis, WR - Western Michigan

15. Indianapolis Colts - NFL-Gaf
Ryan Ramczyk, OT - Wisconsin

16. Baltimore Ravens - Blarry
Takkarist Mckinley, DE - UCLA

17. Washington Redskins - NFL-Gaf
Haason Reddick, LB - Temple

18. Tennessee Titans - NFL-Gaf
Gaereon Conley, CB - Ohio State

19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Syrinx
Christian McCaffrey, RB - Stanford.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=233889842&postcount=5786

20. Denver Broncos - NFL-Gaf
Garett Bolles, T - Utah

21. Detroit Lions - Kastrioti
Taco Charlton, DE - Michigan

22. Miami Dolphins - Dolphins-Gaf (;_;)
Forrest Lamp, G - West Kentucky

23. New York Giants - BigAT, Futurevoid, Striker
David Njoku, TE - Miami

24. Oakland Raiders - Officerrob
Jarrad Davis, LB - Florida

Giants-Gaf I need a write up from you guys

Texans are up! They have until 630pm pst

25. Houston Texans - Dutch, Mech
26. Seattle Seahawks - cdy
27. Kansas City Chiefs
28. Dallas Cowboys - cashman
29. Green Bay Packers - Elfforkusu - Slo
30. Pittsburgh Steelers - DeaconKnowledge
31. Atlanta Falcons
32. New Orleans Saints (from Patriots) - dionysus

Rules:

Teams without a team will be group pick, first choice to three votes or pick with most votes in two hours get auto-selected.

Remember the pick is who you think your team will pick not who you want (you hear that Mech??)

Write a quick write up on why your team will make that pick and how he fits your team.

Hindl

No this is when
ann shows up to Yusukes place to get her painting done and she's wearing layers of clothes

Tag me in

Oh haha that part was great. Game is so weird

Okay BG.

Cunningham, Peppers of Robinson for our Texans?

I'm honestly not joking when I say peppers. Cunningham is an interesting choice but peppers can play a hybrid LB/nickel corner and he'd be perfect in the Texans defense. Plus don't the Texans need more of a cover LB than a run stopper? And I just don't trust Robinson to be consistent. I also want to see Peppers with the Texans front 7

MechDX

I'm honestly not joking when I say peppers. Cunningham is an interesting choice but peppers can play a hybrid LB/nickel corner and he'd be perfect in the Texans defense. And I just don't trust Robinson to be consistent. I also want to see Peppers with the Texans front 7

This post makes Dutch aroused

I can see Rick Smith going with all 3 players Dutch mentioned and as I have stated numerous times he will skip a QB again. Dont agree but it is in his history of drafting

Peppers to Browns at 33, make Floy happy. Peppers our new boy
The man wasted the best years of Brian Hoyer, Johnny Manziel, Connor Shaw, Josh McCown, Austin Davis, Robert Griffin III, Cody Kessler, Kevin Hogan, Charlie Whitehurst, and even Terrelle Pryor.
I see what your doing, but he didn't even play with half these guys.....

Bread

Banned
Kendrick sounds like drake in some of these songs 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

He's like drake but good

Lady BG, you're so gorgeous.
tumblr_ma8zv1J3YV1rww746o1_500.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
New Lions jersey designed to enhance performance

The Lions jerseys don’t just look nice, they give the Lions a competitive advantage, too.

And while the look has changed a little, the new uniforms utilize some of the most advanced technology available when it comes to enhancing player performance on the field, including a full range of motion, lightweight performance and superior ventilation.

All of these features result in the new uniforms being almost 29 percent lighter in weight than the current NFL uniforms.

http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2017/4/14/15284332/new-lions-jersey-design-details-lighter

Top Bottom