• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

cdyhybrid

As I sit here on the couch BeCleving, it occurs to me - how does BG feel about watching our Cav and seeing Drizzy Drake sitting on the opposing sideline?

Both Floy
This was me
200w.gif

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
ESPN actually did kill the Sports Reporters. Welp.

That show felt dated when I was watching it in the 90s. Mitch Albom was like the spunky young guy, no one had a personality except maybe the mustached guy from boston that spoke fast. And (almost?) everyone was white. Maybe the semi circle just made me think of the Mclaughlin Group.

I was doing HW. But somehow ended up having a beer or 2 or 3 during the Cavs. ..... gonna eat, maybe quick nap and back at it....

We should have just became professional athletes -_-

Yeah...think I might just take a nap and hit the gym then continue after.

I mean who's to say we can't still be athletes....Golfers are athletes right??

bionic77

96 shrines in and the last 2 were amazing.

It was some Goonies Indiana Jones type shit. Puzzles with shadows and laser beams and moving platforms.

Lynch playing 20-dimensional chess

Missing the season is the worst case scenario for every player. Shanahans quote was if he gets hurt again and needs surgery he could miss the season.

If wussle runs out of healing water he could miss the season. If frank Clark gets caught beating another woman he could miss the season. And so on!

MechDX

Quincy Avery‏Verified account @Quincy_Avery 3h3 hours ago
More
This AM sat in on @deshaunwatson getting ahead on install as he linked up with former @HoustonTexans Qb @TJ_Yates (current @buffalobills)

C_GinJWW0AQdNgI.jpg:large

Deshaun learning from TJ yates.....

raw

https://theringer.com/jay-cutler-retirement-fox-greatest-average-quarterback-51efd5f3cdb4

In eight years, the Bears went 51–51 with Cutler. He never made another Pro Bowl, and Chicago made the playoffs only once, in 2010. Of course, the Bears went 1–1 and Cutler completed 21 of 42 passing attempts in those two playoff games. Twice, he led the league in interceptions. As Chase Stuart wrote at Football Perspective, Cutler is the definition of an average quarterback, averaging 0.03 adjusted net yards per attempt more than the league average for his career. For this, the Bears paid him $97 million.

Jay Cutler, the definition of average.

Jay Cutler said ‘whatever’ when wife asked to post his nude pic
Jay Cutler had the most perfectly Jay Cutler answer when wife Kristin Cavallari asked if she could post a picture of his naked backside of him on Instagram.

“I was, like, whatever,” he told ESPN Radio’s Waddle and Silvy on Friday.

The couple was visiting Tulum, Mexico, where Cutler said more beachgoers than not were nude, in March.

“I was out there early in the morning and she took it,” he said. “That was kinda a surprise. She always asks if she can put me on the World Wide Web. So she did ask me if she could do it, and I was like, yeah, whatever.”

He joked that his new house — the Cutlers moved to Nashville, Tenn., this week — had plenty of room for cavorting.

“We’ve got a lot of trees around us,” he said, tongue-in-cheek. “You do have the freedom to do that here. We’ve had a little bit of rain the last couple days, so that’s kinda kept my clothes on as of late. But I checked the forecast, and there’s some sun coming the next few days. I look forward to liberating myself and being my true self.”

That was my average quarterback.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Don't do this to yourself Mech. It's not worth it. Accept handing the first pick of the first two rounds to the Browns next year while they go 8-8.

Top Bottom