• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Got back from the gym, blood is flowing, I'm ready for some math!!!

excited_yippee_old_man.gif

bionic77

I went straight for the castle in Zelda.

The atmosphere and music are great but it is some standard video game stuff. Not the magical stuff that happens in regular old Hyrule.

Going back to old videogames, the baby shit they make for small minded people like BG, feels like a step backwards. Still fun but not that Goonies shit I felt for most of the game.

Found the last memory though. Link is so strong now that I was mostly just looking for that while running around. Must be hard to do this shit when you are weak.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I went straight for the castle in Zelda.

The atmosphere and music are great but it is some standard video game stuff. Not the magical stuff that happens in regular old Hyrule.

Going back to old videogames, the baby shit they make for small minded people like BG, feels like a step backwards. Still fun but not that Goonies shit I felt for most of the game.

Found the last memory though. Link is so strong now that I was mostly just looking for that while running around. Must be hard to do this shit when you are weak.

bionic pls

Zelda is oldhat and we're busy playing Waifu Simulator 5.

I like Ann obviously but Makoto might be best girl.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It's not his fault. Old man is stuck in the past, his "glory day". He probably already fell asleep to be quite honest ��

He'll be hyping up Zelda in 2018 when nobody cares. Just like how he reminds us about that time he threw for four touchdowns at Polk High!

bionic just doesn't want to move on from Chie

Chie is trash. Rise was best girl in Persona 4.

Bionic would probably be all about Futaba smh

Top Bottom