• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Happy birthday to the worst best friend around Chris Trejo!

Thanks?

Houston-Rockets-Mascot-Throws-Cake-at-Lakers-Fan-Face.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Officlal announcement:

After 2 years I'm coming out of retirement to bust some young bloods in rec basketball.

It's time for these young punks to pay some respect to the olds.

Returning in the fall.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Officlal announcement:

After 2 years I'm coming out of retirement to bust some young bloods in rec basketball.

It's time for these young punks to pay some respect to the olds.

Returning in the fall.

Are you closer to Muggsy Bogues or Spud Webb in height?

Happy Birthday to Not Christopher Trejo

Special Bonus Saturday GIF!

84760-miami-dolphin-cheerleader-call-dLk0.gif

If Not Trejo can tell me the name of this particular cheerleader within 10 minutes, he gets a prize!

Happy b'day Chris! may all your wildest dreams come true

I think I'm becoming an old. woke up and worked in the yard for a couple hours and enjoyed it. now i'm barbecuing some chicken and bacon wrapped hotdogs

Best gift yet!

Happy b'day Chris! may all your wildest dreams come true

I think I'm becoming an old. woke up and worked in the yard for a couple hours and enjoyed it. now i'm barbecuing some chicken and bacon wrapped hotdogs

Thanks Friend and yeah...seems like you're part of #TeamOld

Happy birfday

Happy birthday Chris.

Thanks friends

Happy Birthday. It's my Birthday too!

Well thank you and Happy Birthday to you too!

bionic77

I think I could take any of you chumps one on one. I would need 40 hours to recover for the next game though.

Man we have to wait until December for that new dungeon in Zelda. I hope they make it like that one island in the game and take away all your shit. The game is more fun when you nothing and need to use your big ass brain to survive everything.

At the end of the game I could just fuck up pretty much everything.

Rorschach

I think I could take any of you chumps one on one. I would need 40 hours to recover for the next game though.

Man we have to wait until December for that new dungeon in Zelda. I hope they make it like that one island in the game and take away all your shit. The game is more fun when you nothing and need to use your big ass brain to survive everything.

At the end of the game I could just fuck up pretty much everything.

That season pass is such a ripoff.

Top Bottom