• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

bionic77

Twenty bucks. I'll just wait for the new dungeon/story. Glad they added the audio track change for free.
Thats nothing.

The game is so good I would have paid the price of the Switch and the game just for this game. Its just one of those games.

Do any of us even play the new Mario Kart?
I play it with my kids.

That drive assist or kids mode or whatever is a life saver. Lets them actually finish the levels.

Going to be a sad ass day when my kids can legit beat my ass at MarioKart and when my son can take it to me on the court.

bionic77

There was nothing else at launch, so that's pretty much what a lot of people did including myself. :p
Some games are worth buying a system over.

I said this in a gaming thread but I wonder if the Switch is going to signal a general shift in gaming. Not just for Nintendo but possibly for all the hardware players. It is so amazing being able to just pick up your game and take it around the house or whenever you go that it reminds me of when laptops started to take over desktops. Hardcore users scoffed at laptops saying that they would never compromise on power or price but the general user went with portability and convenience.

Going to be very interesting to see how people react to the Scorpio and if the Switch continues to sell well if the PS5 goes in that direction as well. That is probably a huge stretch but us JCBs like to look forward and predicting the same shit over and over again is as boring as BGs life.

jbug617

Banned
Brady and Rodgers reunited.

C_Ku0vjXsAIT10r.jpg

Happy I AM GROOT Sunday!

q7yYnY.gif

Is that Couric?

Isn't she like 50+ years old? How the fuck does she still look like that?

I don't agree with bionic on everything these days (sad fall from grace for my former mentor. Tragic!)

But if you told me Couric was a college sorority girl here I'd believe you.

Sanjuro

It's amazing out today. Spending the day going through flea markets.

Feel like it's were sports memorabilia is sent to die. I almost pulled the trigger on a Dave Meggett jersey.

MechDX

It's amazing out today. Spending the day going through flea markets.

Feel like it's were sports memorabilia is sent to die. I almost pulled the trigger on a Dave Meggett jersey.

So when I come to the Cape in June we gonna go flea market shopping together?

We can live broadcast our crazy adventures and Greg will watch the entire thing

Top Bottom