• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Hindl

Worst part of the offseason is the lack of squicken. I heard on the radio today that best Harbs is on the hot seat big time in Baltimore. Only one winning season since 2012. If the Ravens fire him the Eagles would fire doug and hire him in a second.

That would be interesting

Edit:

Thanks Chip

Pro Football Focus‏Verified account
@PFF
No linebacker was tougher on opposing quarterbacks than @JordanHicks of the Eagles.
7:40 AM - 10 May 2017
C_eQHEcVYAAIFRf.jpg

let's talk about Joe

I saw this yesterday:

Ravens Jumping Up to Get Joe Flacco is Best Trade Up for QB In Last Decade

I hate Flacco, but gotta give credit. Ozzie really is HOF at GM too.

Worst part of the offseason is the lack of squicken. I heard on the radio today that best Harbs is on the hot seat big time in Baltimore. Only one winning season since 2012. If the Ravens fire him the Eagles would fire doug and hire him in a second.

Coincidentally, that's exactly when we started spending half of our money on Joe Flacco's contract.

I saw this yesterday:

Ravens Jumping Up to Get Joe Flacco is Best Trade Up for QB In Last Decade

I hate Flacco, but gotta give credit. Ozzie really is HOF at GM too.

Coincidentally, that's exactly when we started spending half of our money on Joe Flacco's contract.

Just 3 more years and they can get out of his contract with only an $8m hit. I still dont understand what they were thinking with giving him such a ridiculous contract and then extending it.

RBH

Eznark, jakncoke, Buckethead, snesfreak, Cajun, Chan, and Konka may be gone..........but RBH is still here, baby!

Yeah!

wiggle.gif

You are putting words into my mouth which I did not say 🤔

So are you saying you're not a pats fan....?

I'm waiting for a Pats fan to post a picture of their Nintendo Switch and Zelda with a sign that says "Go Pats :jnc"

i can make that the first thing I do when i get mine🤔

We can talk more about how TB12 is better than your favorite quarterback

Tall4Life

Taking the test over and lying about your answers after you find out what the not-racist ones are doesn't mean you became tolerant...
you have no clue how the actual test worked then
The whole point of the thing is to make snap judgments lmao, a retake defeats the purpose.

i wasnt used to the format of the tests at all, i took a few others after that one and then came back to it

Top Bottom