• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Tall4Life

I wrote a 50+ page research paper about private prisons in america and how we should ultimately ban them, got 100% on it and the teacher said it was one of the best he ever read

Biggest paper I've ever done is 25 I think, for Sociology

And I think flo has improved so the difference is much more noticeable

I wrote a 100 page marketing research report about handbags, but it was part of a group project

I wrote a 50+ page research paper about private prisons in america and how we should ultimately ban them, got 100% on it and the teacher said it was one of the best he ever read
How long did it take to complete? He's still working on it and it's been about a month.

Gobias

Banned
How long did it take to complete? He's still working on it and it's been about a month.

The paper was part of a project that spanned the entire semester. The final report only took a week to put together since we already had everything and just had to compile it together in a cohesive way.

Striker

LeGarrette Blount’s can sign with a team now, but it would hurt that team’s comp pick formula. If he doesn’t by July 22, he’ll be a Patriot.

Via Rapoport

No wonder no one with a shed of conscience uses this rule. It seriously fucks over the player. Leave it to the pats to use it out of no where
Explains why Giants haven't signed him.

They will get a 4th for Hankins.

married-GAF: How do you deal with your wife's farts and/or smelly bowel movements?

efc8e785e9c03adeeb4891de297b6dce

Basically. If you're wife is pregnant, she's going to be a factory of weird smells for 9 (10 if it's her first pregnancy) months.

Milchjon

Any of you had to do a 65 page thesis? Supposedly my bro in law has to do one

Wait what? That's pretty much the bare minimum among all the theses I've read. More if it's "softer" sciences.

At our university (and I think most technical universities in Germany), the workload of a Master's thesis is a full semester (with no other courses added). Most people I know took even longer than that.

Tall4Life

Tall not saying you lying but we need to see some receipts.
I can black out the personal information and post it here, I dont know if I have the copy I turned in because I might have had to give it back as he wanted to use it as an example for future classes...

Top Bottom