• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Gaaaaawd daaaammmmnnn

She fine.

Yes she is friend,

Paige.jpg

MechDX

LeGarrette Blount’s can sign with a team now, but it would hurt that team’s comp pick formula. If he doesn’t by July 22, he’ll be a Patriot.

Via Rapoport

No wonder no one with a shed of conscience uses this rule. It seriously fucks over the player. Leave it to the pats to use it out of no where

By my recent calculations you are the top Browns fan. Congrats!

I've officially did it!

BARK BARK

Yes she is friend,

Is she the one that follows you on twitter?

Maybe! It was just proposed this past weekend so there hasn't really been any planning yet. We have a year and a half to figure it out!

My boy Dutch did it! Being #1 Peppers fan has paid off!

Peppers has brought me nothing but joy! Now you and Bread are visiting as well!!!

My bro lives in Frankfurt and he's buying a ticket for me as a graduation present. I'm going to try to go in September or October!

That's pretty fucking sweet.

cdyhybrid

Who plans that far ahead.

If you don't say hi I will send you naughty PMs!

You better stop by some superior cities as well!
Well they actually went four years ago and agreed to go every five years, so it was a possibility for a while, but it's looking a little more concrete now since it's starting to come up.

Are you in Munich?

Jarnet87

LeGarrette Blount’s can sign with a team now, but it would hurt that team’s comp pick formula. If he doesn’t by July 22, he’ll be a Patriot.

Via Rapoport

No wonder no one with a shed of conscience uses this rule. It seriously fucks over the player. Leave it to the pats to use it out of no where

Bill is just keeping Blount's place on the roster nice and warm for when one of their running back tears his shit at the beginning of the season.

manfestival

I might be moving to Colombia in the next couple months. Anyone know about football life there? Not talking about the kind that uses feet

Hindl

He's gonna lose custody of Tall

Tall gonna have to go back to Uncle Flo...

Edit: Ravens and Eagles beat writers talking about moving JMatt for the Ravens 2018 3rd. To be clear this is just beat writers spitballing, no actual rumors it's happening. But it'd make a lot of sense and though I'd hate to see JMatt go I doubt we afford him next year and a 3rd is good value, especially since we don't have a 2nd in 2018

Turned in my last assignment. Officially done with my first semester of Grad school. I should of just become a professional athlete, is it too late to pick up DOTA?

WedgeX

Banned
Turned in my last assignment. Officially done with my first semester of Grad school. I should of just become a professional athlete, is it too late to pick up DOTA?

Congrats! You should pick up DOTA. I was too soft for it. Couldn't take all the yelling, even if BigAT had trained me well by yelling at me in sc2.

What grad degree, BG? I had my last final of my first grad year today. Felt like I knocked it out of the park. Now for an internship and year two.

Top Bottom