• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
1f3dacebc4b41e09bef0ae93472de29a.jpg

I've been out of the loop, didn't know you joined the sexiness that is known as Browns-GAF.

Welcome brother.

Where does Revis end up?

I'm thinking it's gunna be the cowboys. I thought maybe the pats would sign him on a cheap deal once they got rid of butler, but that never happened. Eventually Dallas is gunna realize they have nothing in their secondary at all and no real veteran presence to help out all those young guys they drafted.

I can't see him signing anywhere that isn't ready to compete for a super bowl right now, so his options are definitely limited.

Assuming he even gets signed of course. He really wasn't THAT bad during the second half of the season, just got off to a really rough start.

bionic77

Jesus Christ.

WV Supreme Court found that assaults against LGBT people are not hate crimes.

Nintendo needs to get more Switches out there ASAP. Otherwise there is no hope and the Pats have won. :(

Bread

Banned
Jesus Christ.

WV Supreme Court found that assaults against LGBT people are not hate crimes.

Nintendo needs to get more Switches out there ASAP. Otherwise there is no hope and the Pats have won. :(
Hey old man, Switch isn't servicing anymore. Player Unknown's Battlegrounds is that new new.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
He turned on me Kave. Dont trust him

He isnt a true friend like you and I are

Let's be fair Mech. No one can be true friends like you and I.

It's impossible.

Now in more Browns news:

Josh Gordon denied reinstatement, can reapply in the fall.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I think I love the fact the Browns haven't released him despite the idiots demanding they do to "set an example".

What example would be set? He's not on our books, not on our roster, we hold his rights basically until some miracle day he comes back.

Besides we know what would happen once they release him, he'll go sign with the Pats and then everyone here will be yelling at Browns-GAF like it was our fault.

My tummy hurts.

Hey yankee any luck with the job search out here?

No. I exhausted all avenues with appealing the districts decision. I have tried to just search on job sites for philly based stuff but no luck so far. I think I am just cursed to be trapped in Vegas. I must have been a truly terrible person in a former life to deserve this.

Greg

No. I exhausted all avenues with appealing the districts decision. I have tried to just search on job sites for philly based stuff but no luck so far. I think I am just cursed to be trapped in Vegas. I must have been a truly terrible person in a former life to deserve this.
what if Sony opened a new HQ in Philly?

I'm sorry - I hope you find what you're looking for soon

what did you do in philly that they won't hire you?

You try the districts in the suburbs or on the main line?

It's some esoteric hiring rules in Philly. Yankee explained it to me once. Something like he had gotten hired, but hadn't been given notice in time and took a job elsewhere, so had to decline the job. The district wasn't happy with the timeliness of his decline so he's banned from ever working there.

In a school district that "can't find enough qualified teachers"

When my wife finished her teaching program there was a hiring freeze so they were not hiring new teachers. They told us to wait and see if they lifted it. So we waited until the end of the school year and they hadnt so we had to take a job with another district since Vegas was one of the few places in the country hiring elementary teachers then we went there (huge mistake). Philly required 3 months notice if you are going to resign your position but I couldnt give them that so now they wont hire me back. Such a fucked up situation. All my family is back east so my kids have only ever met my mom, and we are now trapped in this terrible district that is doing everything they can to fuck teachers over.

Aborted I look every year at the suburbs, I know someone who teaches for Neshaminy but they only hire from within. You have to sub for them before they will hire you.

A buddy of mine is a high school teacher, I'll see if he knows of any resources for finding jobs in the area.

Edit:

He said use pareap.net. He said pretty much every public and charter school job in PA gets posted there.

A buddy of mine is a high school teacher, I'll see if he knows of any resources for finding jobs in the area.

Thank you. I am constantly search and trying to come up with other plans, like I have been checking upstate NY a lot lately but it is so hard to pick a place you have never been before and dont know anyone. I am determined to not have my kids grow up in Vegas though, I really want better for them.

Just a quick look at that pareap.net site and I saw a listing for a physics teacher for grades 7-12 in Downingtown School District. Sounds perfect for you. You could even take a train from Philly to work.

BG, Floy.

Crow signed his tender at last.
Excellent

Let's be fair Mech. No one can be true friends like you and I.

It's impossible.

Now in more Browns news:

Josh Gordon denied reinstatement, can reapply in the fall.
Roger pls.

I think I love the fact the Browns haven't released him despite the idiots demanding they do to "set an example".

What example would be set? He's not on our books, not on our roster, we hold his rights basically until some miracle day he comes back.

Besides we know what would happen once they release him, he'll go sign with the Pats and then everyone here will be yelling at Browns-GAF like it was our fault.
Something something integrity of the game.

When my wife finished her teaching program there was a hiring freeze so they were not hiring new teachers. They told us to wait and see if they lifted it. So we waited until the end of the school year and they hadnt so we had to take a job with another district since Vegas was one of the few places in the country hiring elementary teachers then we went there (huge mistake). Philly required 3 months notice if you are going to resign your position but I couldnt give them that so now they wont hire me back. Such a fucked up situation. All my family is back east so my kids have only ever met my mom, and we are now trapped in this terrible district that is doing everything they can to fuck teachers over.

Aborted I look every year at the suburbs, I know someone who teaches for Neshaminy but they only hire from within. You have to sub for them before they will hire you.

aw man, that sucks.

Top Bottom