• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

How many of these do you own gata?

marry_my_cousin_t_shirt-r70340ab126194cf9ad6a8f70ef73c069_k2gr0_540.jpg
Would be a shame if you got bit by a deer that has rabies.

Maybe because I'm not a poor anymore, but $500 doesn't seem bad for Scorpio. Decent piece of hardware for the price.

What should I get next. Shantae or Shovel Knight?

Played Shovel Knight on PS4 so leaning towards Shantae which looks pretty amazing.

I lost interest in Shantae pretty quick. Like an hour in. There's not much to keep you playing it.

tmdorsey

That having been said, I'll own one eventually when it sees it's first price drop. For $399 the "oooo new toy!" thing would have kicked in for me pretty soon regardless of practicality ala the Switch (thoigh I've been playing the shit out of Mario Kart and Zelda and it was an easy $299 impulse buy).

Didn't know you joined the JCBs. Belated welcome my friend!

bionic77

Maybe because I'm not a poor anymore, but $500 doesn't seem bad for Scorpio. Decent piece of hardware for the price.

I lost interest in Shantae pretty quick. Like an hour in. There's not much to keep you playing it.
That sucks to hear.

I love the way it looks.

As always though its the gameplay that makes the game worth playing.

They will? Don't they still have no plans to make games that leverage the tech?

Pretty much. I don't understand the "Most powerful console ever known to man!" strategy if it's not making any effort to leverage that with titles that arent just souped XB1 games. The Pro was a mid-cycle half-measure but it was never propositioned as anything other than that.

This *feels* like Microsoft wanting to reset the generation that Sony won but they are being held back by trying to keep the existing XB1 base from feeling like they are getting screwed, etc.

Slo

I'm trying to imagine what kind of narrow economic window a person would have to fit into for $399 to be an inpulse-able entertainment purchase but $499 gives them pause.

I'm trying to imagine what kind of narrow economic window a person would have to fit into for $399 to be an inpulse-able entertainment purchase but $499 gives them pause.

One where that extra $100 goes to games and accessories as opposed to $600 when adding in that cost at $499. Price/value starts to scale upwards quickly killing an already dim impulse to splurge...

MC Conference should be 5-10 mins Scorpio, 2 mins Forza, 2 mins Assassins Creed, 2 mins new Bioware IP, 3 mins Ori sequel, 5 mins Crackdown and then finish with 60 minutes of Sea of Thieves.

bionic77

The conference is today? What kind of basement dwelling nerd is going to stay in on a Sunday afternoon to watch a video game conference....

Oh.
I first started coming here for news on the e3 where the Cube and OG Xbox were revealed. I was pretty hyped back then.

Stuck around for the sports talk.

The videos and shit are so easily accessible now it has definitely lost its luster but I can see people still getting hype for it. What else does Bread have?

Pretty much. I don't understand the "Most powerful console ever known to man!" strategy if it's not making any effort to leverage that with titles that arent just souped XB1 games. The Pro was a mid-cycle half-measure but it was never propositioned as anything other than that.

Thus *feels* like Microsoft wanting to reset the generation that Sony won but they are being held back by trying to keep the existing XB1 base from feeling like they are getting screwed, etc.
Precisely. This whole thing screams dick measuring contest. Microsoft was embarrassed that their graphically inferior machine cost a hundy more than PS4 and decided to correct.

Are people who buy this thing really gonna be happy with slightly better bloom and an almost but not quite 4K resolution? Gamers and their willingness to blow money is something else.

Milchjon

Adam Schefter‏Verifizierter Account @AdamSchefter 15 Sek.Vor 15 Sekunden
Mehr
Chargers are giving LB Melvin Ingram a four-year, $66 million deal that includes $42 million guaranteed, per team source.

Top Bottom