• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

22 hours at university on Sat/Sun. Have to turn in some shit tomorrow. Can't sleep.

Und du so, Kumpel?

Fuck that's like reading into my future, I'm enjoying my first week off school and I got a new part time job so I have to give in my two week notice tomorrow. That will be fun.

Viel Glück, friend, hope you can get some rest

RBH

That Crackdown trailer didn't look too great :(

The fact that they didn't do an on-stage demo doesn't fill me with confidence

There was maybe 4-5 games that peaked my interest and all can be played on another platform.

Love that a new Metro is coming. Loved both of the two previous games. The lack of an actual gameplay walkthrough for Crackdown 3 was disappointing as hell.

OG Xbox BC is great! Time to break out my copy of Panzer Dragoon Orta and Crimson Skies!

Hindl

Some pretty cool games that I'll play on PC. Once they didn't lead off with the price tag I had a feeling it would be $499. If it was $399 they would've said it at the beginning for cheers. Instead they slipped it in at the end

Some pretty cool games that I'll play on PC. Once they didn't lead off with the price tag I had a feeling it would be $499. If it was $399 they would've said it at the beginning for cheers. Instead they slipped it in at the end
I had a feeling it would be $499 once they leaked it out through Keighley.

RBH

Crackdown 3 was one of the main reasons I picked an XB1 over PS4 years ago...........and that's the trailer that they show a few months before release?

Fuck this shit

Conference as a whole: 5/10, so one new* first party game and the rest are third party....
*We all knew a Forza was coming
Conference for convicing me to buy a Xbone, XboneS or XboneX: 0/10, I can buy every game elsewhere, Crackdown 3 looks like shit and I ain't touching that for that price.

Sounds like the one x will be the best console to play 3rd party games on

If you play primarily online it will depend on the same thing it's always depended on: where your friends are.

People aren't going to plop $500 down so they can see a few more blades of grass playing FIFA on XBOX (that had to be intentional right?) when all their friends are still playing on Quad

Hadn't heard of The Last Night, but damn that trailer gave me a chubby.

Crackdown 3 was one of the main reasons I picked an XB1 over PS4 years ago...........and that's the trailer that they show a few months before release?

Fuck this shit

It's gonna be shit, RBH. If Crackdown 3 were a football game it would be the latest Superbowl. The sooner you accept it, the sooner you can start to heal.

Sanjuro

I'm having a Coors Light for probably the first time in half a decade. Sounds like a similar experience as you guys are having with your E3 Video Games.

Top Bottom