• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Jarnet87

After Sony shows God of War tomorrow night

HJfk58T.gif

MS showed a ton of cool Indie stuff so props for that (where is Below lol) but I'm not dolling out $500 to play that stuff when I have a PC. I really expected them to money hat the shit out of a big third party studio and put big money behind a first party AAA title. We can pretty much confirm now 2018 will be Halo, Forza, and Gears.

Sanjuro

After Sony shows God of War tomorrow night

HJfk58T.gif

MS showed a ton of cool Indie stuff so props for that (where is Below lol) but I'm not dolling out $500 to play that stuff when I have a PC. I really expected them to money hat the shit out of a big third party studio and put big money behind a first party AAA title. We can pretty much confirm now 2018 will be Halo, Forza, and Gears.

God of War in 2017...

cdyhybrid

Has anyone heard from YH? I'm starting to get worried.

Elder Scrolls VI announcement tonight

One of these years I'll be right

Duxxy3

I haven't powered on my Switch in going on maybe three months now. What does it do?

So far I've been playing a lot of Zelda and Mario Kart. Probably going to pick up the binding of isaac and wonder boy soonish. I have to get Splatoon next month so I can practice beating up on my nephew and co-worker.

If you play primarily online it will depend on the same thing it's always depended on: where your friends are.

People aren't going to plop $500 down so they can see a few more blades of grass playing FIFA on XBOX (that had to be intentional right?) when all their friends are still playing on Quad

PS4 owners don't have friends.

I thought that was a great conference. Doesn't surprise me that it didn't go over so well in Sony land though. I am so excited for ninja gaiden black and Kotor to get added to bc. Thank God their is a company left in this industry that is willing to do awesome stuff like that.

I thought that was a great conference. Doesn't surprise me that it didn't go over so well in Sony land though. I am so excited for ninja gaiden black and Kotor to get added to bc. Thank God their is a company left in this industry that is willing to do awesome stuff like that.

I thought it was meh overall but had some great high points.

Assassins Creed sounded great from the leaks a couple of days, then they showed it and it was "Oh right, it's just another Assassins Creed game". Mordor is just an Assassins Creed knock-off with a nemesis system that is fun for the first few hours then you stop giving a shit. That Anthem looks like Destiny and ain't nobody got time for that bullshit.

Then there were games that had seen before like Sea of Thieves which is going to be amazing. Sucked that they showed the campaign part of Crackdown and not the online destruction but whatever. Last Night looked good, as did Ashen and nice to finally get a date for Cuphead but where was Below? :(

Then we had the Ori sequel which I cannot wait for and OG Xbox BC which was a holy shit moment. Don't play Minecraft but it being crossplay across PC/Mobile/Xbox/Switch with all of them having basically the same version seems like a huge deal too.

I thought it was meh overall but had some great high points.

Assassins Creed sounded great from the leaks a couple of days, then they showed it and it was "Oh right, it's just another Assassins Creed game". Mordor is just an Assassins Creed knock-off with a nemesis system that is fun for the first few hours then you stop giving a shit. That Anthem looks like Destiny and ain't nobody got time for that bullshit.

Then there were games that had seen before like Sea of Thieves which is going to be amazing. Sucked that they showed the campaign part of Crackdown and not the online destruction but whatever. Last Night looked good, as did Ashen and nice to finally get a date for Cuphead but where was Below? :(

Then we had the Ori sequel which I cannot wait for and OG Xbox BC which was a holy shit moment. Don't play Minecraft but it being crossplay across PC/Mobile/Xbox/Switch with all of them having basically the same version seems like a huge deal too.

Don't forget the Gamergate cyber fantasy.

That was Last Night, I just saw the stuff about the dev being a gamergate shithead so I guess that's off my radar now.

Yep same. I can at times separate the artist from the work, but not when it's a small team and the artist is putting that message of hatred into the core of the art. I'm baffled at MS, if its a small team check who the fuck they are before signing them.

Top Bottom