• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Beach

Kapernicus is better than 10-12 starters in this league and probably every backup

PS

Let us not forget chip is also being black balled for supporting kap and calling police brutality an epidemic. Chip is also a better coach than 10 or so coaches and a top OC but he gets no looks
Which 10 teams would rather have Kaep as their starter then their current situation?

Edit: Joe Thomas looks so happy in that photo. Browns are America's team

MechDX

Derek Anderson is still a serviceable back up, but he would fit there. Texans won't sign him because their piece of shit owner probably would say no

Like the other piece of shit owner in Texas who is keeping a franchise player hostage to stroke his own ego?

NEVER FORGET
C0e7YowUkAEEGYw.jpg
That was a dope day.

Hope y'all got your victory peppers
Screen-Shot-2016-12-24-at-4.51.26-PM.jpg

Kapernicus is better than 10-12 starters in this league and probably every backup

PS

Let us not forget chip is also being black balled for supporting kap and calling police brutality an epidemic. Chip is also a better coach than 10 or so coaches and a top OC but he gets no looks
Kap last year completed 60% of his passes with a 16 to 4 TD to Int ratio. He is only 29 and would cost teams very little. It is nuts that he cant even get a look in such a QB starved league.

LionPride

Banned
Kap last year completed 60% of his passes with a 16 to 4 TD to Int ratio. He is only 29 and would cost teams very little. It is nuts that he cant even get a look in such a QB starved league.

Lesson is kids: Don't stand up for what you believe to be right by doing absolutely nothing because that may irk your racist ass bosses if you happen to be in a system where you have absolutely zero power

Draft status not included in the decision?

Jets
Bills
Browns
Texans
Jags
Broncos
Eagles
Vikings
Bears
Rams
49ers
Man I support you in the deal that Kap is getting screwed but eagles wouldn't be better off with Kap then Wentz. They are a young team several years from competing. They are much better off with a young QB that might be able to grow with their team. Listing the Vikings is laughable. Bradford was great last year and will be even better this year if the ol holds up at all. No way could Kap have done what he did last year.

Are you high? Kaep couldn't run the offense the way Wentz does. He'd be lost.

Wentz is garbage and isn't good at running an offense. If he was the eagles wouldn't have collapsed last year. Once teams got footage on him he turned to shit. He is better than Goff though so that's a plus for you

PS

Bg I said ignoring draft status. Should have just said for this coming year

bionic77

70 hours in.

60 shrines. Probably like 40 some moron seeds. Half of the memories.

Still two areas of the map I have to fill in.

Ya, Okay.

I want this guy as my QB
kapwat.0.gif

Kap performed better than Wentz last year with:

Worse offensive weapons
Worse OL
Worse D
Worse coach (according to you)

And it wasn't even close. Kap was the much better QB. Now maybe Wentz improves but I can only rate them as of right now. Wentz is not currently better than kap

Worse offensive weapons
Worse OL
Worse D

And it wasn't even close. Kap was the much better QB. Now maybe Wentz improves but I can only rate them as of right now. Wentz is not currently better than kap
I would say that the weapons are a toss up. Eagles wrs suck big time and they got nothing from the RB position. Kap was in a much better situation though. Chip is a fucking coaching genius, whereas Dougie is a fucking joke.

BigAT

Wentz is garbage and isn't good at running an offense. If he was the eagles wouldn't have collapsed last year. Once teams got footage on him he turned to shit. He is better than Goff though so that's a plus for you

That's absolutely ridiculous, Wentz looked great last year and will only improve. In fact, when all is said and done, I bet you Wentz will retire tied for most Super Bowl wins in Eagles franchise history.

jbug617

Banned
Just did my first dungeon in Zelda
(elephant).
I come to the conclusion that Zelda is animu. That is why it's so good.

That's absolutely ridiculous, Wentz looked great last year and will only improve. In fact, when all is said and done, I bet you Wentz will retire tied for most Super Bowl wins in Eagles franchise history.
I love how you have to say super bowls wins and not championships, it is to fucking funny.

Pepiope

Worse offensive weapons
Worse OL
Worse D

Did you not just see Eagles fans get excited that we just got former 9ers WR Torrey Smith? You guys had worse weapons offensively?

Chip is a horrible coach, but his offense is simplistic. That's a system that's suits Kap well.

And uh, Wentz was a rookie. Who only threw like 600 passes in the collegiate career. I don't think you can fairly compare numbers there. There is no one in their right mind who'd rather have Kap if given the choice between the two QBs.

Honestly have no idea why I'm even debating it, it's stupid.

I would say that the weapons are a toss up. Eagles wrs suck big time and they got nothing from the RB position. Kap was in a much better situation though. Chip is a fucking coaching genius, whereas Dougie is a fucking joke.

Lol our #1 wr from last year is your #3 this year. Carlos Hyde is always hurt, you probably can't name our TEs.

Did you not just see Eagles fans get excited that we just got former 9ers WR Torrey Smith? You guys had worse weapons offensively?

Chip is a horrible coach, but his offense is simplistic. It's easy to run. That's a system that's suits Kap well.

And uh, Wentz was a rookie. Who only threw like 600 passes in the collegiate career. I don't think you can fairly compare numbers there. There is no one in their right mind who'd rather have Kap if given the choice between the two QBs.

Honestly have no idea why I'm even debating it, it's stupid.

Right now kap is the better QB. If you want to start adding excuses for why Wentz sucked last year or why he won't suck in the future that's your business, I'm just stating facts!

JABEE

You mean three with his trusty receiver Alshon Jeffery?

JABEE

If Kaepernick was a 10-20 starter in the NFL he wouldn't have been benched for Blaine Gabbert on the 2nd worst team in the NFL.

I don't care about his contract.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Lesson is kids: Don't stand up for what you believe to be right by doing absolutely nothing because that may irk your racist ass bosses if you happen to be in a system where you have absolutely zero power

here's another lesson. If you really care about what you believe to be right, maybe vote? Maybe don't change your mind when the money gets pulled? how about that?

Yall ever notice how the same gif of Kap gets posted to show his negatives

Same gif

Maybe because that's all you need to see? if you're in the NFL and don't see that you're fucked. That's Kaps game in a nutshell. Not to mention his complete and total lack of touch. He's garbage. We're doing this again, it's the talent to noise ratio.

Are you high? Kaep couldn't run the offense the way Wentz does. He'd be lost.
Kap couldn't run an offense outside of one read throws, handing off to an RB or running it himself, that's why normally Chip's offense got shut down by the second half in most games, the other team almost always figured it out.

bigosc2k

Banned
I was talking to my buddy, said he hasn't been this pissed off since the raiders lost the super bowl. He said he won't squiken to any team in the NFL but won't support the raiders once they get to Las Vegas. My co-worker said he's done with raiders and the NFL since they done this to him twice in his life.

JABEE

Also, I think Kaep was right to do what he did. And I think it's great to see owners of NFL teams squirm over not having control over something that happens pre-game. They can choose what you wear, but they can't prevent you from kneeling or putting your fist up in the air during the anthem.

I have no doubt teams will not touch Kaep, because of this, I would even imagine a league with a history of teams colluding would blacklist a player who did something like make "unauthorized" political gestures on the field before games.

The NFL loves making examples out of people who do things against their ways. They will protect their ability to generate revenue and publicity by any means necessary.

I think there are legitimate reasons not to sign Kaep if you already have your QB and system in place. I also don't know what Kaep's salary demands are right now. Will Jay Cutler sign with a team? Are holdouts like this due to money or is there legitimately no interest in Kaepernick in a league desperate for QBs. Is Kaep willing to take a backup job that is not even an open competition? Something that Manziel would take if he signed in New Orleans.

bionic77

I was talking to my buddy, said he hasn't been this pissed off since the raiders lost the super bowl. He said he won't squiken to any team in the NFL but won't support the raiders once they get to Las Vegas. My co-worker said he's done with raiders and the NFL since they done this to him twice in his life.
Good time to quit the NFL.

We all going to the NBA which is inclusive and progressive as fuck!

Top Bottom