• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Good time to quit the NFL.

We all going to the NBA which is inclusive and progressive as fuck!

STXEw.gif

But basketball has gotten boring and stale ever since Jordan retired. What am I supposed to do, be entertained by LeBron James flopping like Paul Ryan's flaccid manhood?

bionic77

But basketball has gotten boring and stale ever since Jordan retired. What am I supposed to do, be entertained by LeBron James flopping like Paul Ryan's flaccid manhood?
First of all, Jordan was not shit. Even DM would probably agree with 90% of that statement and he is good for nothing.

Secondly, 90s basketball outside of Cedric the Great and Hakeem was not much to write home about. Some people probably liked watching Charles Barkley back some smaller player down 28 feet from the basket but I am not one of them.

Lastly, the basketball that followed after the dark years was amazing. Ninja never would have become the man we know today if it were not for that first three peat from the Shaq/Kobe Lakers. He even learned all of his dance moves from Mark Madsen.

Please read a book and educate yourself. It hurst our brains to read such ignorant posts. If I wanted to hear lies I would go read the news about the Trumps (either in politics or the NFL take your pic).

DMczaf

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2016...ael-jordan-trash-talk-dream-team-jimmy-kimmel

Don't trash talk Michael Jordan. That should be obvious, but Magic Johnson did it one time -- just once, he says! -- and immediately learned his lesson. On Jimmy Kimmel Live, Johnson tells the story, when they were teammates on the Dream Team and scrimmaging every day. Here's the gist of it:

We got out on them about 12-2, and I thought, "I'm gonna really rattle his chain." I went over there and tapped him on his shoulder, and said, "Hey man, if you don't turn into Air Jordan, we're going to blow you out today."

Jimmy, his eyes got big, usually that tongue's about right here, it comes out (like this). He broke the huddle and he hit a three and he's looking at me. So he came down again, hit another three.

magic_mj_impression.0.gif

First of all, Jordan was not shit. Even DM would probably agree with 90% of that statement and he is good for nothing.

Secondly, 90s basketball outside of Cedric the Great and Hakeem was not much to write home about. Some people probably liked watching Charles Barkley back some smaller player down 28 feet from the basket but I am not one of them.

Lastly, the basketball that followed after the dark years was amazing. Ninja never would have become the man we know today if it were not for that first three peat from the Shaq/Kobe Lakers. He even learned all of his dance moves from Mark Madsen.

Please read a book and educate yourself. It hurst our brains to read such ignorant posts. If I wanted to hear lies I would go read the news about the Trumps (either in politics or the NFL take your pic).

Michael Jeffrey Jordan was the Second Coming, end of discussion. Unlike Tom Brady, Jordan was the GOAT of sport.

bionic77

Magic Johnson is the richest man in America, meanwhile Michael Jordan "owns" a garbage small market NBA team. Game, set, match.
Magic brought movie theaters, Starbucks and jobs to the inner city. He also has one of the best personalities of all time and personally fathered several million children around the globe in the 80s.

The next time Jordan leaves a tip or does something decent will also be the first time.

Hunter S.

‏
@mickakers

Brothel owner Dennis Hof to open sports-themed brothel in conjunction of #vegas #raiders #stadium's 2020 opening. Raiders staff gets 50% off

Didn't take long

Fuck da raiders. �� literally

Fox318

I am really impressed with the switch and Zelda.

Couple dumb things here or there but I think nintendo really nailed it.

LionPride

Banned
here's another lesson. If you really care about what you believe to be right, maybe vote? Maybe don't change your mind when the money gets pulled? how about that?
So although I disagree with Kaep not voting, the nigga is out giving fucking food and water to people, shit he fucking cares about, that's what he believes to be right. So yeah, good fucking lesson.

So although I disagree with Kaep not voting, the nigga is out giving fucking food and water to people, shit he fucking cares about, that's what he believes to be right. So yeah, good fucking lesson.

Yeah, and the thing is he accomplished his goal to bring more attention to the matter. The end game was never ending police brutality. If it was as easy as not standing for the national anthem it would've ended long ago.

It's embarrassing that kap is unsigned but guys like Greg hardy, Leonard little, etc. Get multiple chances.

Yeah, and the thing is he accomplished his goal to bring more attention to the matter. The end game was never ending police brutality. If it was as easy as not standing for the national anthem it would've ended long ago.

It's embarrassing that kap is unsigned but guys like Greg hardy, Leonard little, etc. Get multiple chances.

I feel bad for Kaep. I didn't like how he replaced Alex Smith, but this goes beyond that. It's fucked up how everyone else gets a second chance but not him, especially since he did nothing wrong.

He's actually doing things for communities in need but nope, everyone is afraid to pick up his contract.

I feel bad for Kaep. I didn't like how he replaced Alex Smith, but this goes beyond that. It's fucked up how everyone else gets a second chance but not him, especially since he did nothing wrong.

He's actually doing things for communities in need but nope, everyone is afraid to pick up his contract.

Kap is a good dude who would be a Superbowl champ if Greg Roman wasn't such a fucking clown

LionPride

Banned

It's not fear...

I like the theory that the Dolphins voted against the Vegas Raiders only so they could still have an undefeated record

I prefer the likely scenario that Ross voted no because he owns land next to the Coliseum and wants to buy more. Voting yes could be considered a conflict of intrest

LionPride

Banned
He donates a million bucks to BLM and gives his time and money to other organizations and silently protests black men being murdered by cops.

In Trumperica he is a villain.
Damn negro should've known his place and protested the right way

"But he literally said nothing, he sat down"

I SAID PROTEST THE RIGHT WAY DAMN IT

Top Bottom