• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Kap exercised his First Amendment rights, the way he felt like he should, the way he wanted to and he got lambasted for it by all those pundits and politicians who claim to love the Constitution and always carry a copy of it with them.

It's funny how they claim that the Left suffers from "groupthink", but when they do it, they call it "patriotism".

RBH

When you nutted, but she still suckin'

DI88U68.gif

Fantomex

As an old, I haven't stayed up this late since Black Friday. I just saved some folks in Zelda and they were all greeting me, honoring me and praising me. But sorry folks, I have Hyrule to save and some sleep to get. Ain't God good?

Good night

bionic77

Kap exercised his First Amendment rights, the way he felt like he should, the way he wanted to and he got lambasted for it by all those pundits and politicians who claim to love the Constitution and always carry a copy of it with them.

It's funny how they claim that the Left suffers from "groupthink", but when they do it, they call it "patriotism".
NFL is full of Trumpers.

NBA is inclusive and the right sport!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I went to our HOA meeting last night. It was packed out with over 100 people there and my girlfriend and I were the youngest!

I can still go!

#teamyoung

although I was nodding my head at just about every issue and complaint that people had so I might also be an old

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Do you guys think part of the problem with Kaep is that he wants to get paid or start and that's why he hasn't been signed?

He left 14.5 million on the table to become a free agent right? It stands to reason he'd want more than that or no?

MechDX

Do you guys think part of the problem with Kaep is that he wants to get paid or start and that's why he hasn't been signed?

He left 14.5 million on the table to become a free agent right? It stands to reason he'd want more than that or no?

Colin Kaepernick reportedly wants to sign with a team that will give him a chance to start and pay him accordingly https://t.co/5MvxHFuMWn

Wants a contract in the 9-10 million per year area. The argument will be what Glennon got

With Glennon you are paying for potential unknown upside. With Kaep you pretty much know

bionic77

No.

The NFL is going to blackball him because he is a black man with unpopular opinions. Then they are going to leak that no one was interested in him because he was never any good and too expensive. Then most NFL fans will forget about him as soon as the season starts.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
No.

The NFL is going to blackball him because he is a black man with unpopular opinions. Then they are going to leak that no one was interested in him because he was never any good and too expensive. Then most NFL fans will forget about him as soon as the season starts.
That and a lack of talent at the QB position. Smacking around women and children didn't hurt Zeke or AP.

bionic77

That and a lack of talent at the QB position. Smacking around women and children didn't hurt Zeke or AP.
The NFL doesn't give a shit about cheating or violence against women or kids unless and until it hurts their image.

A lot of middle America hates Kaep. Hell our fucking fuhrer hates him. League is going to boot him to the side because they don't want to lose those fat cunty republican fans who make up a huge part of their fanbase.

He ain't Ali but it is hard not to respect Kaep because he probably sacrificed a lucrative career for something he believed in.

Tom Penny

No.

Why is Jay Cutler being blackballed? Kaep sucks. People are going to choose the other sucky QB that doesn't bring media distractions with him. Simple as that.

bionic77

Why is Jay Cutler being blackballed? Kaep sucks. People are going to choose the other sucky QB that doesn't bring media distractions with him. Simple as that.
I actually cannot tell if this is a Tom Penny post or not.

But :lol @ distractions of the BLM movement.

"Hey guys I am going to quietly ask that you stop murdering young men of color. Pretty please?"

Trump and base reaction: "Thats disgusting!" --> yet somehow ok with the fuhrer and number one pats fan sexually assaulting women.

America!

BigAT

I actually completely forgot that Cutler was even available as a free agent. The rest of the NFL did too apparently...

Tom Penny

I actually cannot tell if this is a Tom Penny post or not.

But :lol @ distractions of the BLM movement.

"Hey guys I am going to quietly ask that you stop murdering young men of color. Pretty please?"

Trump and base reaction: "Thats disgusting!" --> yet somehow ok with the fuhrer and number one pats fan sexually assaulting women.

America!

Kaep didn't even vote. Congrats on him using his rights. Tebow ain't in the league either because his suckyness isn't worth the other BS that comes with signing him.

Beach

Mark Davis was a laughing stock by the owners and he comes out and does this. Hooters and PF Changs in Vegas should be thrilled

BigAT

Poor guy is really suffering.

https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/kristin-cavallari-2-2000.jpg?w=2000[IMG][/QUOTE]

But how long into listening to her anti-vaxx conspiracy nonsense do you not even give a shit what she looks like anymore?

jmdajr

Just Now: NFL Mobil App tells me:

Team Owner Bob McNair was shocked by Brock Osweiler trade to Browns

edit: "....I couldn't believe that Rick was able to pull it off"

lmao

effzee

Kaep didn't even vote. Congrats on him using his rights. Tebow ain't in the league either because his suckyness isn't worth the other BS that comes with signing him.

What BS comes with him? That racists might be upset? That he might donate some of the white owner's money to black ppl? For drinking water? Or for food to Somalia?

SUCH DISTRACTIONS!

Cutler sucks and Tebow should have never been provided 1 opportunity. They both got more chances than Kaep is getting Circus freak Tebow auditioned for 3 teams after Denver. Cutler is on his 2nd team and what his 5th head coach? He has also never come close to what Kaep did in his peak.

Glennon is getting 15M to start based on absolutely nothing but yeah Kaep can't get a look.

Kapernicus is better than 10-12 starters in this league and probably every backup

PS

Let us not forget chip is also being black balled for supporting kap and calling police brutality an epidemic. Chip is also a better coach than 10 or so coaches and a top OC but he gets no looks

Truth.

I'd love to have Chip, the coach, back. Instead we have Reid lite :(

What BS comes with him? That racists might be upset? That he might donate some of the white owner's money to black ppl? For drinking water? Or for food to Somalia?

SUCH DISTRACTIONS!

Cutler sucks and Tebow should have never been provided 1 opportunity. They both got more chances than Kaep is getting Circus freak Tebow auditioned for 3 teams after Denver. Cutler is on his 2nd team and what his 5th head coach? He has also never come close to what Kaep did in his peak.

Glennon is getting 15M to start based on absolutely nothing but yeah Kaep can't get a look.

Truth.

I'd love to have Chip, the coach, back. Instead we have Reid lite :(

This is so fucking true. If they had just had a QB when Chip came here, or if the GM could have just gotten one they could have been great. Oh well cant wait to see what new ways dougie comes up with to lose games in the division this year.

Top Bottom