• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Trying to enjoy the day. Pulled a new car off the lot a few weeks ago. AC still not working properly. Brought it this morning for the second time. Have an appointment scheduled for next Monday. They are already giving me shit. So, I've reverted to day drinking and doing it.

🔥
🍋🍋🍋

Poor Sanji

Sanjuro

I want to buy a motorcycle

k8UoyMt.jpg

bionic77

How do you prevent counterfeit JCBs from getting access to the 'tops?
A JCB just has "it".

"It" is not hard to discern or distinguish from the unwashed masses or the wannabe JCBs who yearn to be like us, but just are not there yet.

Its like those big juicy instagram ass pictures you like to send Ninja for reasons. You don't need anyone to tell you what a big juicy ass looks like. Your daddy (probably Magic) never pulled you aside on the playground and pointed out the big juicy asses. You just knew and still know. It is obvious and apparent when you see one. The JCBs are just like that. We don't quite have the glow, but we the next best thing to it and they see us coming from a ways off.

bionic77

Feels like a Jeff Fisher kind of day. I'm going to be as thoroughly mediocre as possible at work and still collect a pay check.
Jeff figured it out a long time ago.

He does that every day all the time and made millions doing it.

Proof that you can get away with a lot more if you are a pretty women or a man with a nice mustache.

This supposed to be for the young demographic, Greg is an old who has a cellphone older then the demographic this supposed target.
Greg still has a tv with no color.

Are we sure Greg is who he says he is and not a nursing home fool catfishing us?

The notepad I'm using at work says "Gregg Ruled"
Did it belong to a Spurs fan?

You could sell coffee in a ziplock bag with the word "Coffee" written in sharpie and greg would buy it,
Or promise a SOCOM remake

Top Bottom