• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

DEKWUWDXgAAnKYq.jpg

Holy fuck...

Milchjon

I'm fucking angry, and most of the people I know are as well.

You have some of the worst people in the world visiting, a completely disproportionate initial police reaction, and you still manage to make the protesters look the worst.

So many legitimate reasons and ways to demonstrate, and you have to fuck it up for everybody.

Cunts.

Hindl

I'm fucking angry, and most of the people I know are as well.

You have some of the worst people in the world visiting, a completely disproportionate initial police reaction, and you still manage to make the protesters look the worst.

So many legitimate reasons and ways to demonstrate, and you have to fuck it up for everybody.

Cunts.

I mean, a lot of the protesters are just anarchists looking to stir shit up

Hmm so I can get Photoshop and Lightroom for 9.99 a month, I wish I could get Illistrator instead of Lightroom.

I guess I could get all the apps for 19.99 but I wouldn't really use the rest of them.

bionic77

I don't really get how some are saying its a masterpiece/greatest thing ever. It was simply alright for me. I have watched some other animus in my time and this would've been considered lower tier if it wasn't a videogame adaptation.
It really captures castlevania perfectly.

That's why I liked it.

I don't remember a lot of times that has happened. Hope the second season is good.

Top Bottom