• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Line_HTX

I see wienke always choosing Tracer in every match.

DEF5rDzWsAAZLaE.jpg

Grova and I briefly discussed beers yesterday....he probably lost control and fell off the wagon again :(

I'm so sorry grova, I shouldn't have tempted you like that.

bionic77

Like you'd say no to any one of them

DEVln7KVYAAkTSb.jpg
Unfortunately being a JCB we often have to say no more than we want to. Even a JCB can only handle a certain level of servicing and sadly that means that we might have to turn some people away (even on the rooftop).

Then you have non-JCBs and who knows what the fuck they about. Exhibit What the Fuck:

I've passed up sex in bed for pizza in bed. 🍕🍕🍕🍕

Unfortunately being a JCB we often have to say no more than we want to. Even a JCB can only handle a certain level of servicing and sadly that means that we might have to turn some people away (even on the rooftop).

Then you have non-JCBs and who knows what the fuck they about. Exhibit What the Fuck:

He's a pats fan too tho, that's a level of depravity I want nothing to do with,

Good morning

This week, I've dropped 3 pounds. I'm at 282.6 and that's almost 50 pounds in 2.5 months. I can now officially wrestle in high school again.

I need to pick up more clothes on payday since my khaki pants look like parachute pants on me or as my mother says "it looks like I took a big shit in my pants" with how much they sag even with a belt and my undershirts are now too big on me..

This clothes getting way too big shit is getting annoying.

Top Bottom