• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Sanjuro

9b7a51ef95d8bae45571023a00215d0b--charlie-kelly-its-always-sunny.jpg

Basically.

Tall4Life

Because you ain't going to be getting no service nor authenticity in some smelly ass buffet.

Because JCBs are a different breed.

Because given the option, we always go with the rooftop.

If we're always on the rooftops then we can't save the people down below.

Also, I bought two amiibos yesterday, Ness and Archer Link. As a JCB am I doing it?

bionic77

If we're always on the rooftops then we can't save the people down below.

Also, I bought two amiibos yesterday, Ness and Archer Link. As a JCB am I doing it?
Son I don't think you rightly understand what it is the JCBs do or are about.

This country went from a dominant force to a horrible joke when Brady and his friends took over. Just because the Brady's of the world want to ruin everything didn't mean that the good people had to take it. However with a shit government and no leader worth looking up to we had nothing to unite us.

Just like in the movies a miracle was granted to us when we most needed it, in Switch form, and so the JCBs now had something to unite us and bring us together as one. We had the Switch which we took to the rooftops where the air is cleaner, the servicing is better and mostly importantly it takes us away from the goobers, Trumpers and Patriots fans.

Thats how its done. Thats what we are about. Its not all amiibos and sex with random beautiful people in the outdoors. The JCBs stand for something and give people who are down something to aspire to.

Bionic has done his part, but let's get real, JCB lifestyle is growing stagnant. the JCBz need a new, younger voice to take them into the new generation.

bionic77

Younger?

When you kids get as much energy as me or do half as much as me in a day then we can talk.

Today I played 3 hours of full court basketball. Without eating breakfast or lunch I went home and mowed the lawn and did some minor yard work as well (it was hot in the yard and the streets today). And in a few minutes me and the wife are about to take servicing to the next next level.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Younger?

When you kids get as much energy as me or do half as much as me in a day then we can talk.

Today I played 3 hours of full court basketball. Without eating breakfast or lunch I went home and mowed the lawn and did some minor yard work as well (it was hot in the yard and the streets today). And in a few minutes me and the wife are about to take servicing to the next next level.

Late night snipperclips?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I had a weird dream that Fox was made an admin and he had this crazy glowing red aura around all his posts

That was random

bionic77

Can't play Chrono Trigger on the switch
Its a matter of time before that comes.

And while it doesn't have the greatest rpg of all time just yet, it does have neo turf masters and of course the servicing, which you ain't going to be getting from a tablet or a vita. Booties are going to be be eaten (FMT can vouch for this). While vita bois be all lonely.

The Burger King at the corner or rainbow and spring mountain has a sign in the window saying that they accept JCB's now. Bionic I can't believe that you sold out to BK.

American Express is not accepted everywhere

He meant places that aren't for poors

Smh how do these people function everyday

Its a matter of time before that comes.

And while it doesn't have the greatest rpg of all time just yet, it does have neo turf masters and of course the servicing, which you ain't going to be getting from a tablet or a vita. Booties are going to be be eaten (FMT can vouch for this). While vita bois be all lonely.

Well let me know when you can and I'll consider it

Top Bottom