• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

bionic77

Good morning

This week, I've dropped 3 pounds. I'm at 282.6 and that's almost 50 pounds in 2.5 months. I can now officially wrestle in high school again.

I need to pick up more clothes on payday since my khaki pants look like parachute pants on me or as my mother says "it looks like I took a big shit in my pants" with how much they sag even with a belt and my undershirts are now too big on me..

This clothes getting way too big shit is getting annoying.
Thats awesome to hear Floy.

I have to apologize to you and the rest of the internet for ever having BG above you in the rankings. We now know him to be a verified fuckboi and good for nothing, but I was misled by his promises and ability to mimic the tone and quality of a JCB. Never again.

Clothes not fitting is the worst. Before I had kids that more than anything else was what motivated me to get into shape (most people start getting fat when they get married because you are happy and don't have to kill yourself to get laid and I was no exception). I still wear a 32 waist and I hope to be wearing that shit until I die so I don't have to ever buy new pants.

Thats awesome to hear Floy.

I have to apologize to you and the rest of the internet for ever having BG above you in the rankings. We now know him to be a verified fuckboi and good for nothing, but I was misled by his promises and ability to mimic the tone and quality of a JCB. Never again.

Clothes not fitting is the worst. Before I had kids that more than anything else was what motivated me to get into shape (most people start getting fat when they get married because you are happy and don't have to kill yourself to get laid and I was no exception). I still wear a 32 waist and I hope to be wearing that shit until I die so I don't have to ever buy new pants.
Worst is buying khakis.. I know I need new ones, but they're like 15 bucks a pair even at Wally World and it sucks having to buy them only to have to replace them only in a couple months.

I'll probably have to break down and buy new shit on pay day. But it won't make me happy.

Floy, da bouncer.

Congrats Floy.
Thank you

Floy can rock the Fubu!
Is that a disease?

I'm about 90 miles outside of Birmingham AL. People seem faster here but with fewer intangibles.
Go kick Nick in the dick Slo

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
What the shit is this...

TZOWeax.jpg

... Eh? So the NFL allows a Joe Montana but lets NFL 2K rot in bolivion. This is just too much fuckery for me to wrap my head around. I could go on and on about why this VR game is the worst football in forever but my longing for days long gone prevent me from besmirching those memories.

What's for breakfast?

This game is probably costing $3.75 to produce. A full blown console game would be too expensive to be worth it without the full licensing.

... Eh? So the NFL allows a Joe Montana but lets NFL 2K rot in bolivion. This is just too much fuckery for me to wrap my head around. I could go on and on about why this VR game is the worst football in forever but my longing for days long gone prevent me from besmirching those memories.

What's for breakfast?

I think the licence is different for mobile games so they could try to get the licence for phone/tablet version but not for consoles.

Duxxy3

Ordered a Switch for my nephew. My brother told me to keep an eye out for one. And if I saw one to just buy it.

He loves Splatoon.

Top Bottom