• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

PSA

The best Final Fantasy game ever made got remastered and is being released tomorrow on the PS4.

My copy is already on it's way,

PgdqCN1.png

Milchjon

Fifty-eight percent of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents say colleges and universities have a negative effect on the country, according to a new Pew Research Center study.

Jesus fucking Christ

brentech

Jesus fucking Christ
I don't necessarily agree, but I think the idea of needing college to have a good career is way overstated in the US. I know a lot of people that wish they went to a career center / vocational school instead, but in high school that's where all the 'bad kids' and low performers are pushed.
It's a shame because people miss that chance.

Milchjon

I don't necessarily agree, but I think the idea of needing college to have a good career is way overstated in the US. I know a lot of people that wish they went to a career center / vocational school instead, but in high school that's where all the 'bad kids' and low performers are pushed.

Yeah, I also think college isn't for everyone. Hell, I'm pretty sure I'm in the wrong place most of the time.

But not for me =/= a bad thing for society.

Hindl

Yeah that's definitely true, but this is more people being anti-intellectual. Just because you went to college means you're now an ivory tower elite who's out of touch with the needs of 'real' Americans

You better fucking tell me and FMt if you do.
Does Bianca Wilfork know about this?

Top Bottom