• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

I wouldnt be furious because you are my boy FMT. Lets not forget Hoyer lead the Texans to the playoffs in 2015...

LT_fumble.0.gif

5 turnovers. 5!

thank you brother! i will accept 5 turnovers in the playoffs if he gets us there!

So it's going to be awhile is what you're saying...

harbs will return to the niners
as QB

Hunter S.

I don't necessarily agree, but I think the idea of needing college to have a good career is way overstated in the US. I know a lot of people that wish they went to a career center / vocational school instead, but in high school that's where all the 'bad kids' and low performers are pushed.
It's a shame because people miss that chance.

Statistically, educated people make more. There are always exceptionsS

bionic77

Yeah I kept thinking she meant 88....but nope

Better on PS2 huh?

FFXII-Comp-010-PS2-570x380.png

FFXII-Comp-010-PS4-570x321.png

FFXIIComparison-747x309.jpg

Bionic I think it's time you join DM and Scooter
The pic I saw was in the DF thread and it was this one. Something looks really janky in the PS4 one to me.

I only speak the truth Chris, which is why I said it looked worse in the one picture. In the pic you posted the PS4 version looks better. But I was wary after seeing the picture I saw in the DF thread.

I bought FF12 and I kind of regret never playing it. I think I got burned out after X and X-2 (X was a decent game but I felt real fatigue from the series).

I only speak the truth Chris, which is why I said it looked worse in the one picture. In the pic you posted the PS4 version looks better. But I was wary after seeing the picture I saw in the DF thread.

I bought FF12 and I kind of regret never playing it. I think I got burned out after X and X-2 (X was a decent game but I felt real fatigue from the series).

I mean...the PS4 pic looks clean and modern to me...the PS2 is a blurry mess

Didn't know FF6 got a remake and is coming out tomorrow.

Yup and the remake is so great they added another 6 to it. Now it's called FF12.

Spinluck

The pic I saw was in the DF thread and it was this one. Something looks really janky in the PS4 one to me.

That's a true shame. I thought that FF9 on PS1 was the other truly great 3D one in the series. Hated X with a passion, but the tech and graphics were amazing at the time.

Here's my take on all the mainland FF games

1, 2 and 3 - Ok for their time but really dated now
4, 5 - ATB and the job system are introduced, otherwise nothing great about either but solid
6 - Amazing, my favorite of the series, almost up there with Chrono Trigger
7 - Was really good but incredibly overrated
8 - It was pretty good but I wouldn't want to play it again
9 - Weird but I thought it was fun
10 - hated it, never finished it
X2 - never played it
11 - it was ok but I was playing WOW so I never get it a real chance
12 - 2nd favorite of the series, love the combat and the world (thanks in part to FFT)
13 - Ugh, overproduced crap
13 - However many numbered squeals there are...have no interest in playing them
14 - Have not played it, probably never will
15 - Haven't played it

Honorable Mention to Final Fantasy Tactics and Tactics Advanced, The former especially is one of my favorite games,

bionic77

I mean...the PS4 pic looks clean and modern to me...the PS2 is a blurry mess

Yup and the remake is so great they added another 6 to it. Now it's called FF12.
It is only 2 pictures and it may not be demonstrative of the final game but the 2 pictures I posted the character looks out of place in both of them. It looks janky.

Hopefully it looks better in motion.

Hindl

Think I'll get an Echo. Can't pass it up for $89. Will be nice to use for music/audiobooks/podcasts while chilling in the pool.

What happened now?

Remember the whole thing with Trump Jr meeting with a Russian lawyer? And at first he said it was unrelated to the campaign, then oh who wouldn't meet with someone who has dirt on my opponent? All the while denying he knew they worked for the Russian government? Well NYT released an article saying he knew they were with the Russian government when they set up the meeting, and then said they had the emails which proved Jr knew. Then Jr himself tweeted out the emails this morning for some bizarre reason, which showed that he knew the whole time

Remember the whole thing with Trump Jr meeting with a Russian lawyer? And at first he said it was unrelated to the campaign, then oh who wouldn't meet with someone who has dirt on my opponent? All the while denying he knew they worked for the Russian government? Well NYT released an article saying he knew they were with the Russian government when they set up the meeting, and then said they had the emails which proved Jr knew. Then Jr himself tweeted out the emails this morning for some bizarre reason, which showed that he knew the whole time

Good grief.

Still doubt anything will happen tho.

bionic77

Don't you dare criticize the best friend of the Pats, most of the NFL and the president of the United States.

Me and the JCBs won't be available for some time because we going to be in an all day appointment with I told y'all and the not my problem before retreating to the rooftops.

Bread

Banned
Who is the Trump Jr of Breadstream?
No one because I don't believe in using nepotism to help my children get ahead in the world. They already have the millions of dollars and connections I have made through donations to their universities of choice so I refuse to hire them.

Milchjon

Pretty sure I just heard them interrupt Despacito to play Despacito.

There was some kind of Latino (I assume) party across the road last week. Pretty sure I heard that song 10+ times within maybe 5 hours.

I loved the journalist's reaction on Twitter.

bionic77

3 cups of coffee a day might help you live longer for anybody. Yay-yah~

YjbYbtU.png
YjbYbtU.png
YjbYbtU.png
Those studies are all financed by coffee and they are only commissioned to look for the good effects of it.

Not saying it anywhere as bad as cigarettes but there was a time when there used to be similar stories about the benefits of smoking (and it does have benefits, but they are negated by the dying thing).

I am addicted to coffee so I hope it is all good.

Top Bottom