• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

jmdajr

My friend was at Best Buy, saw a stack of Switches, and bought one. I don't think he was dying to have one but...

"I couldn't pass it up."

Now he can bring over the Toy to my house and we can play like we're 9 years old gain.

edit: not that it matters, but this was the bundle I got. That was like the greatest day of my life until that point.

$_57.JPG

I wish I still had that players guide. It was my first look ever at Zelda 2.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1356598

Wow.

That comparison is just insane.

I don't think Kap plays in the NFL again. Even if a GM or owner is willing to sign him, that GM or owner will be pressured by the rest of the league to stay away.

I do think that if the NFL owners really believe that Kaep taking a knee hurt their product, then they'll gladly throw a mediocre quarterback under the bus as a message to other players. NFL careers are short and lots of black players come from poor backgrounds so they'd get the message loud and clear.

Kinda waiting to see what happens after the draft though

Beach

Piggybacking on some tweets but if Garrett works out, the Browns will probably have one of the best lines in the NFL on both sides of the ball

bionic77

Got a Switch at launch

Got a NES Classic from Best Buy yesterday

This is how the Olds do it
I am really not that interested in the classic.

I think I want everything on the Switch.

It's a pain being limited to the tv.

Can't fucking find a Switch case or any accessories.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I am really not that interested in the classic.

I think I want everything on the Switch.

It's a pain being limited to the tv.

Can't fucking find a Switch case or any accessories.

Every tv should have a classic hooked up to it.

Draxal

Fuck the NFL is the take away with this.

It is such an overtly racist and shitty league I ain't about that no more!

Don't get me wrong the NFL is racist as fuck, but I wouldn't use this as a primary example as he brought politics to work.

The way Cam Newton gets treated otoh ...

Euron

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1356598

Wow.

That comparison is just insane.

I don't think Kap plays in the NFL again. Even if a GM or owner is willing to sign him, that GM or owner will be pressured by the rest of the league to stay away.
I'm expecting the Chiefs to sign Kaep at some point. Andy has a history of embracing players whom most other executives see as too controversial plus they need a backup QB now that Foles is gone.

Plus the hilarity of yet another Niners QB going to the Chiefs and Kaep once again backing up Alex Smith would be great.

Hindl

Michael Bennett with the important analysis

Bennett said, “They went to Mexico to get [Brady's] jersey. I mean we still don’t know who killed Tupac and Notorious B.I.G, but they found that jersey.”

MechDX

Pretty good by all accounts

Interesting. Was wondering why BOB said the texans had discussed signing Kap. He has a long friendship with Chip so I guess that could come into play

Im still shocked they even had discussions about him. Which of course got all the redneck Texan fans in a bitch fest

Jarnet87

I would cave and buy a SNES classic just for nostalgia sake, but it's just as useless as the NES classic when we have been able to download roms of these classic games forever now.

AP has been spotted working out and hangin with Jaboo, it's happening. Goodbye Dug Merten

Hindl

I'd like a NES Classic, but I don't really have any nostalgia for NES games, and a lot of them are frankly hard to get back to nowadays. But a SNES Classic would be an instant-buy. Hell that lineup could stand toe-to-toe with this generation

bionic77

I would cave and buy a SNES classic just for nostalgia sake, but it's just as useless as the NES classic when we have been able to download roms of these classic games forever now.

AP has been spotted working out and hangin with Jaboo, it's happening. Goodbye Dug Merten
You can download most modern games as well.

Are they useless too?

Myles Gary just keeps on servicing
https://mobile.twitter.com/SECNetwork/status/847461680548241409/video/1

People sleeping on the Cleve. They're doing big things
8-8 state of mind 😎.

You are the future of Browns gaf hindl
BG, is there something you aren't telling us?
I mean I thought it was obvious?.....

Pete Prisco‏ @PriscoCBS
The more personnel guys I talked to at NFL Meetings, the more convinced I am Davis Webb is going in first round - higher than you think
I think it's safe to say he'll at least be a 2nd round pick

Wow mech just straight up stealing my posts now. Sad and/or sick guy.

Anyway here's a 5 round mock, Mech will be happy with the Texans first pick.
CollegeFootball 24/7‏Verified account @NFL_CFB 11m 11 minutes ago
5-round # mockdraft! @ CMcCaffrey5 lands in familiar territory. Surprise QB in Round 1. FULL: http://on.nfl.com/zii3HK (via @ chad_reuter)

Top Bottom