• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

cdyhybrid

Hell yeah it is
image.php

bionic77

Just beat my 2nd Divine Beast in Zelda.

:)
Look what a boy did!

It was the first arcade port where I believed we caught up.
Yeah I remember thinking SNES games were pretty close to the ports.

Same was true of even Street Fighter on the SNES and Genesis. Was it the same? No.

But it was good enough (except playing with the dead kind of sucked).

My friend bought a Switch spontaneously, so I will know about Zelda soon.

Also, kinda random. But I definitely don't want my kids to grow up like dorks like me. Video games are good for leisure time but can't be doing that shit all day. I rather have them in sports, playing outside, doing art and crafts, something.

To be honest the video game playing with my kids is for me. Because I need the break! They(she really) likes it enough that we have a good time, but it's definitely not the first thing on her list.

Same shit when I say. Hey let's watch Dragonball instead! So, I'm causing enough damage as it is. But that will be the extent of my animu poisoning.
I am the same as you friend.

My goal is to teach my kids as much as possible.

By the time they leave the house they need to be real ass JCBs. They need to know how to cook, clean, study, play sports and hold a conversation. I feel your job as a parent is to impart as much as you can on kids.

That said videogamess are entrenched in the lives of children. You can and should limit it but you can't limit what other kids are doing. I want my kids to at least be able to play videogames and have a working knowledge of them so they can also be part of their society. Its a tough line though for sure.

One benefit is your kids will think you are a fucking superstar when they sit down and watch you play some Zelda or some other game and kick ass. It blows their little minds that daddy is so good at something.

I think I actually prefer the SNES version of Turtles in Time. The music is better at least and the game plays fantastic.
You can't go wrong with either one. I have both on the arcade.

There is something amazing about playing games on the SNES pad though. God damn that was a near perfect controller. I didn't know how good we had it when that shit came out!

Wtf is this shit about the raiders playing in SA until the Vegas stadium is ready?
Oakland is threatening to pull their lease. The NFL won't sign off on any other stadium in Vegas. They would have to find the closest stadium that is able to host NFL games. They could also share the Cardinals stadium.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
SNES graphics was the first time I was absolutely satisfied by what the game industry gave me. Then again for a final time with 3D graphics with the XBOX and GCN (and mostly the PS2)

If a game comes out and looks as good as the best GCN games (and runs well) I'm still happy to this day.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Oakland is threatening to pull their lease. The NFL won't sign off on any other stadium in Vegas. They would have to find the closest stadium that is able to host NFL games. They could also share the Cardinals stadium.

Why wouldn't they just work out a deal with the 49ers instead?

bionic77

SNES graphics was the first time I was absolutely satisfied by what the game industry gave me. Then again for a final time with 3D graphics with the XBOX and GCN (and mostly the PS2)

If a game comes out and looks as good as the best GCN games (and runs well) I'm still happy to this day.
I agree with this.

I have not gone back to the Cube or PS2 era in a long time. Mainly because I got rid of my tube tv. Those things take a lot of space.

Zeke

I'd die laughing if they split time in the cards stadium lol

Tom Penny

People are seriously dumb. I just had to freeze a woman's account because she fell for some dude hustling her on a dating site and she was sending him her life savings...

jbug617

Banned
Washington is a mess.

“He knew the players loved him, and he started feeling the hate from Bruce Allen right around, well, he’s been feeling it, but when they didn’t let him speak [to reporters] at the Senior Bowl, he said to him that was his last straw, and he knew that he was on his way out,” Robinson said Thursday on The Wes McElroy Show, via the Richmond Times-Dispatch. “He said it was after a draft meeting, after the combine, Bruce called him up to his office and was just like, ‘Nobody likes you in this building. Nobody wants you here.’ And Scot was like, ‘Well, I guess I’m out of here.'”

McCloughan also told Robinson he doesn’t have “an issue right now drinking,” and that “I haven’t touched a drink in a while.”
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/03/30/scot-mccloughan-speaks-through-michael-robinson/

Pepiope

Mike Garafolo‏Verified account
@MikeGarafolo

Follow
More
Mike Garafolo Retweeted Mike Garafolo
Just gave a better explanation of this on air: Defenders now cannot wrap a QB from knees down.

Swipe/grab: legal.

Lunge/wrap: penalty.

NFL protecting mah QB.

Top Bottom