• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Mindlog

Serviced.
iV3Jb3e.jpg

And then serviced again.

Now that's real service.

Bread

Banned
Well I guess the secret's out (thanks greg...)

I have been hired by SpaceX to serve as their new Elon Musk. Their previous Elon Musk proved to be woefully incapable of handling such a large business.

Slo

I have been hired by SpaceX to serve as their new Elon Musk. Their previous Elon Musk proved to be woefully incapable of handling such a large business.

But you've been proven woefully incapable of handling a single stream.

BigAT

"BreadX has been responsible for numerous successful space flights, including the Columbia and the Challenger."

I can't believe that Flynn is offering to testify against trump. This is going to be a hard presidency to top in terms of craziness.
He's probably already squeeling and the story and attorney statement was a clear message to Nunes and Manafort (he's a dead man walking if he doesn't squeel).

How I miss the days of Clinton getting blown and no drama Obama......

I can barely process all of the insane shit going on.
We have the clear fracturing of an American party going on, Russia bombing us in Afghanistan (My god the irony of Russia financing the Taliban... God has an interesting sense of humor)

He's probably already squeeling and the story and attorney statement was a clear message to Nunes and Manafort (he's a dead man walking if he doesn't squeel).
I honestly thought that a trump presidency would be a mess, especially compared to Obama's. But no way in hell did I expect this big of a disaster. He honestly could be gone like 30% of the way through year one. Congress is going to have to pass a law saying that no other president can ever be called the worst president ever. Trump will have that shit wrapped up for all time.

Ian Rapoport‏ @RapSheet

One note on Josh Gordon, if he returns: #Browns envision Gordon & Kenny Britt on the outside, Corey Coleman working the slot. Lot of talent…
Would like to see Coleman in the slot. Not expecting anything from Gordon. Even before losing Pryor thought we could use another WR. Another receiving TE would be good though too

How I miss the days of Clinton getting blown and no drama Obama......

I can barely process all of the insane shit going on.
Stolen post

"When you are given immunity, that means you have probably committed a crime." ~ Michael Flynn on MeetThePress, 25 Sept 2016"
🤔🤔🤔🤔

I honestly thought that a trump presidency would be a mess, especially compared to Obama's. But no way in hell did I expect this big of a disaster. He honestly could be gone like 30% of the way through year one. Congress is going to have to pass a law saying that no other president can ever be called the worst president ever. Trump will have that shit wrapped up for all time.
He's giving Buchanan and Andrew Johnson a run for their money for sure..

"When you are given immunity, that means you have probably committed a crime." ~ Michael Flynn on MeetThePress, 25 Sept 2016"
🤔🤔🤔🤔
Life comes at you fast...

Hindl

Well just accidentally fell into the fight with Ganon to end BotW. Was exploring and wandered into the main room. Final boss was pretty good, and then that last part was
really easy and fanservicy fighting pig ganon
but I liked it. It was kinda easy but eh. Ironically I wandered in looking for the
Hylian Shield
but oh well. Man, that is a hell of a game. Might go back and explore more but goddamn

Edit: And of course right when I beat it a new patch comes out fixing the framerate

Top Bottom