• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

MechDX

Go Browns.

fumble-1_npygbv.gif

0gVUTrc.jpg

“If he goes on like that I am going to promote the independence of Ohio and Austin Texas in America,” Juncker said to applause from EPP members.

It's all coming together. My wildest dreams. #DeportTX #DeportF

Bread

Banned
Well..

I don't think it's possible for me to magically transport myself thousands of miles to see the two of you..

I'm no physicist.. shouldn't you be explaining these to me since you are head of BreadX?
Typical fake news, can't even explain basic laws.
I know the laws very well and there is no law that says Chang and Flo can't be in the same room....
Thank you. I knew it all along.

So many valid points being made by all sides 🤔🤔🤔 damn idk what to believe anymore. This is quite the pickle 🙄

bionic77

Sounds like people need a lawyer in this here thread.

I can't guarantee I can help or that I will even do anything but I can 100% guarantee that if you want me to be involved you have to pay me a non-refundable retainer to get my services.

Because we are friends I will take this case for a measly $5,000.

Reading this message qualifies as acceptance of my fee agreement and I will expect payment in 24 hours.

everytime i see or hear about Oweiller it makes me so jealous that the niners didn't get in on that sweet deal. never again in our lifetimes will we see a team trade a contact for a 2nd round pick in that manner. i am still fucking blown away by it.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Finished Zelda.

Not the best Zelda ending ever (Windwaker will probably always have that) but it was satisfying.

I'll probably have to pick up a copy on the Switch whenever I get one and play through again sometime in the next few years.

Greg

Would I like it?

My wife also loves puzzle games. Seems like a game that could actually service both of us. At the same time.

Damn it feels good to be a JoyConBoy!
bionic pls - you should be installing mahjong on her tablet instead

wife playing Switch = no servicing for you

Hindl

Hmmm having Metal Slug 3 portable does sound pretty great...
Would I like it?

My wife also loves puzzle games. Seems like a game that could actually service both of us. At the same time.

Damn it feels good to be a JoyConBoy!

It's pretty good. You can download the demo for yourself but you have to make a Japanese account. If not hopefully they bring the demo over in English when it launches here

Finished Zelda.

Not the best Zelda ending ever (Windwaker will probably always have that) but it was satisfying.

I'll probably have to pick up a copy on the Switch whenever I get one and play through again sometime in the next few years.

Yeah I thought it was alright for the most part, although having
4 champions shooting energy blasts to take off half his health at the start
was kinda cheesy. The part where
he starts glowing and is invincible
got me for a bit, and obviously after that
the pig Ganon was a joke but that was just fanservice
. But I think it was as good a last encounter you can have in this type of game. I thought Hyrule Castle felt really awesome to explore though. Gave me some challenge after burning through the back half of the game

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Hmmm having Metal Slug 3 portable does sound pretty great...

It's pretty good. You can download the demo for yourself but you have to make a Japanese account. If not hopefully they bring the demo over in English when it launches here

Yeah I thought it was alright for the most part, although having
4 champions shooting energy blasts to take off half his health at the start
was kinda cheesy. The part where
he starts glowing and is invincible
got me for a bit, and obviously after that
the pig Ganon was a joke but that was just fanservice
. But I think it was as good a last encounter you can have in this type of game. I thought Hyrule Castle felt really awesome to explore though. Gave me some challenge after burning through the back half of the game

Yeah

Calamity Ganon is probably hard as shit with a full health bar! Even my strongest weapons were doing what felt like chip damage. I also chugged about 4 or 5 things of food back to full health. I'm not too great at timing the shield counter so the Goron power got me through half of that final part where he's invincible since it's an auto-counter.

Pig Ganon was definitely a joke but that didn't stop me from shooting arrows without the Light Bow like an idiot for a bit 🙄

Best traditional game since the Witcher 3 for me. That's kind of a painful thing for me to say since I'm a huge Yakuza fan but I can't say Yakuza 0 is better. I think the Witcher 3 is a better game overall though but that's some damn good company for Zelda to be in.

I think in retrospect Zelda proved (and this will be a controversial comparison) that the "Ubisoft" game template isn't tired or worn out. It just needed refining into something better and crossbred a bit with some other types of games. I really hope that the Assassins Creed people rip off Zelda hard.

bionic77

Would you let Olivia play with your JoyCon?
Holy shit.

I just remembered that before she fucked her way into a mediocre Hollywood career she used to be on a show about vidoegames and shit.

wienke I don't think it will be easy to copy Zelda. It was a masterclass in gaming design and it obviously took years and years of work to design it and then fill it with content. I don't think you can just copy and paste that and I don't think a Ubisoft or Activision will allow for the time a game like this needs to cook.

Hindl

I think the reason it's gonna be hard for it to be copied is, think about the size of the world and the complexity of all of the systems affecting every object in that game. Now think about the amount of bugs you had in that game. That is a massive undertaking to pull that off

bionic77

I think the reason it's gonna be hard for it to be copied is, think about the size of the world and the complexity of all of the systems affecting every object in that game. Now think about the amount of bugs you had in that game. That is a massive undertaking to pull that off
There were so many times that the game blew my mind on how much work went into it.

The world is so well designed that it makes it feel like you are having your own adventures and the ways you can do it are seemingly infinite (no one has the same experiences playing this game). I just don't think that is something that can be copied without a ton of work and time.

I am not even getting to the physics and systems and how almost everything in the world works the way it is supposed to. Not like most videogames where they usually employ videogame rules.

Truly a masterpiece.

Not something I say everyday!

Top Bottom