• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Here is the updated list...so when do we start?

(AFC)
East
Buffalo Bills
Miami Dolphins - Dolphins-Gaf (;_;)
New England Patriots - Gator
New York Jets - Fox318

North
Baltimore Ravens
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns - MechDX, Flo
Pittsburgh Steelers - DeaconKnowledge

South
Houston Texans - BG, Dutch
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars
Tennessee Titans

West
Denver Broncos
Kansas City Chiefs
Oakland Raiders - Officerrob
Los Angeles Chargers

(NFC)
East
Dallas Cowboys - cashman
New York Giants - BigAT, Futurevoid, Striker
Philadelphia Eagles - Hindl
Washington Redskins

North
Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions - Kastrioti
Green Bay Packers
Minnesota Vikings - Slo

South
Atlanta Falcons
Carolina Panthers
New Orleans Saints
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Syrinx

West
Arizona Cardinals
Los Angeles Rams - Fanto
San Francisco 49ers - bigosc2k, Doomsayer, TheSkullPrince
Seattle Seahawks - cdy,

Keep adding to it or just claim a team and I'll update later.

Came here to post this, He is made of glass and he is doing this just after having a back surgery...

Wrestling is fake tho

Duxxy3

Well he knows the Patriots won't pay him shit. I'm a little surprised by this. I wonder if this changes their approach to the draft. Lead back was a top need.

I'm expecting a fairly quick signing on a 1 year deal.

Sanjuro

C8cN9h9UMAAWOaw.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'm not enthusiastic about any of the players that will be around Pick 21 for the Lions. Unless somehow Rueben Foster falls to us at #21 which I doubt.

Charles Harris, Tak McKinnely...there just seems to be a knock on all of them. I kind of like Taco Charlton from U of Michigan but his stock seems to be rising somewhat.

No way we go with a RB in the first round.

Either way I have faith in the job Bob Quinn is doing and know he'll put together a nice draft class like he did last season.

Caja 117

Here is the updated list...so when do we start?

Wrestling is fake tho

Regardless, even jumping in the ring and he could land in a bad way and end up with an injury. Is common for athletes get freak injuries during the offseason, and when you are someone comming out of your 2nd back surgery you will think you would try to be careful.

Duxxy3

I'm not enthusiastic about any of the players that will be around Pick 21 for the Lions. Unless somehow Rueben Foster falls to us at #21 which I doubt.

Charles Harris, Tak McKinnely...there just seems to be a knock on all of them. I kind of like Taco Charlton from U of Michigan but his stock seems to be rising somewhat.

No way we go with a RB in the first round.

Either way I have faith in the job Bob Quinn is doing and know he'll put together a nice draft class like he did last season.

Joe Mixon in first round then.

MechDX

Well he knows the Patriots won't pay him shit. I'm a little surprised by this. I wonder if this changes their approach to the draft. Lead back was a top need.

I'm expecting a fairly quick signing on a 1 year deal.

Well he is a child abusing scumbag.

Hindl

Jus got the paraglider in Zelda.

Feeling serviced.

The framerate sucks donkey balls at times on the Wii U, though and I won't lie - it's rough going from Horizon to 720p, here. Thankfully, the games art design makes up for its technical shortcomings. Digging the hell out of it. Eager to jump into the open world....

The real Zelda starts now.

And yeah, even on Switch it's pretty bad, but the Wii U is atrocious at times. Wait till you get till a village. Even worse after playing Horizon like you said

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Joe Mixon in first round then.

Every single Lions site, MLive, Detroit Free Press, PrideofDetroit etc. are putting up a lot of Joe Mixon articles.

Bob Quinn comments on how Mixon should've been allowed at the combine probably contributed to all that but regardless with Martha Ford as the owner I really don't see how we draft him.

We desperately need to get our running game going. Ameer Abdullah is a hell of a running back but I don't know if we can rely on him for a full 16 game season plus our inevitable run in the playoffs.

Jarnet87

And yeah, even on Switch it's pretty bad, but the Wii U is atrocious at times. Wait till you get till a village. Even worse after playing Horizon like you said

There were moments I thought the game froze the framerate chugs so bad.

bionic77

You need to play Zelda on Switch.

Forget the graphics. Being able to take this shit anywhere is mind blowing.

I probably played 60-70% of the game in handheld mode.

It's weird looking through OpenCritic and seeing your own review there...except you don't review anymore. Thank god they don't include games from prior to use switching to the no score...I don't want my name near a certain game I reviewed.

JABEE

I'm watching Wrestlemania on PS4 without a subscription using the app. I had the free trial for one night last year

Tom Penny

Have to love golf. Your about to win a major with a few holes left. They pull you aside and say sorry add 4 strokes to your score because you placed the ball 2cm off the coin on you 1 foot putt yesterday..A viewer emailed us.

Framerate is quite a bit better on Switch since the patch from a few days ago. Still struggles in a few places, but IMO if it'd released this way there wouldn't be too many complaints.

BUT the bug where the framerate occassionally lags for a moment when a moblin falls down is still annoying/unfixed.

PS: Did the Forgotten Temple area today. There are so many amazing subsections of the overworld that are almost feel like dungeons, even though they technically aren't (and don't really have bosses). The main dungeons are ok, but pale in comparison to some of this stuff you just stumble across.

bionic77

Framerate is quite a bit better on Switch since the patch from a few days ago. Still struggles in a few places, but IMO if it'd released this way there wouldn't be too many complaints.

BUT the bug where the framerate occassionally lags for a moment when a moblin falls down is still annoying/unfixed.

PS: Did the Forgotten Temple area today. There are so many amazing subsections of the overworld that are almost feel like dungeons, even though they technically aren't (and don't really have bosses). The main dungeons are ok, but pale in comparison to some of this stuff you just stumble across.
Zelda is just a masterpiece of game design.

I am like 80 hours in and I just opened up the last map. On the way to the tower my shrine sensor is going off but I see no shrine. I run around the hill and then I catch a glimpse near the bottom of the hill. Spoilers ahead but I will still be vague.

The shrine is inside the hill with a icy cold river running through it. So of course I hike back up the river until I encounter some trees. I bomb them and them push and stasis the tree into the water and then I surf under the mountain where I get the shrine and get the orb for my troubles. Then I continue up towards the tower and I use my fire sword and fire arrows to melt the ice that surrounds the tower. Because this game is legendary and 99.9% of the time everything works the way you expect it to I can to that solution pretty quickly after I discovered that my bombs would no longer work.

What an achievement for the medium as a whole.

Peter King‏ @SI_PeterKing

Spend 40 minutes with DePodesta. He’s crafty. Very friendly, but crafty. I still don’t know what he does with the Browns.
I think many ppl think he's our GM, and mainly picking players, but he's not. Looks like a MMQB article in the morning

Also
Albert Breer‏ @AlbertBreer

Interesting stuff in here. And Jerry's right -- there is zero reason for the NFL to test for marijuana anymore.

ProFootballTalk‏ @ProFootballTalk
NFL held an owners-only meeting in Arizona
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/04/02/nfl-held-an-owners-only-meeting-in-arizona/related/

cdyhybrid

I think many ppl think he's our GM, and mainly picking players, but he's not. Looks like a MMQB article in the morning

Also

Jones likewise urged an end to the practice of investigating off-field misconduct. The NFL became more proactive regarding these issues after the Ray Rice situation forced the league to no longer defer to the criminal justice system, which often imposes insufficient sanctions for clear acts of misbehavior.

Cowboys drafting Mixon

I took my daughter to the rainforest Cafe tonight on the strip for her birthday. While we were waiting for the elevator to the bridge over the strip outside of the cosmopolitan, 2 showgirls walk up and just start doing cocaine right out in the open. They were inhaling white powder out of a little baggie and passing it back and forth, right in front of 2 kids and several adults. This city really is modern Sodom and Gomorrah.

cdyhybrid

I took my daughter to the rainforest Cafe tonight on the strip for her birthday. While we were waiting for the elevator to the bridge over the strip outside of the cosmopolitan, 2 showgirls walk up and just start doing cocaine right out in the open. They were inhaling white powder out of a little baggie and passing it back and forth, right in front of 2 kids and several adults. This city really is modern Sodom and Gomorrah.

Dutch, pack your bags. We're going to Vegas.

In other news,

xmLYvWL.png

I need a new chair for my home office/desk. Show me the light please. Comfort is most important. Not trying to have back pains when I turn into one of you old fucks.

Jarnet87

The Undertaker has been retired for almost 20 years. That man who kept wrestling died inside when they turned him into an "American Badass".

Top Bottom