• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

MechDX

C8gibu4V0AUgnTj.jpg

The Gronkening 2: Brokeback Boston

BigAT

"tacos" = women
Trejo = creepin'

And what creepier place is there to go after women than outside a Planned Parenthood.

Wasn't he drafted 2 years ago?

Yeah, but I feel like a guy with chronic injury problems retiring two years into his career isn't unheard of anymore. I'm just speculating, it's the only reasonable thing I can think of given the weird tone of those vague tweets.

"tacos" = women
Trejo = creepin'

And what creepier place is there to go after women than outside a Planned Parenthood.

Yeah, but I feel like a guy with chronic injury problems retiring two years into his career isn't unheard of anymore. I'm just speculating, it's the only reasonable thing I can think of given the weird tone of those vague tweets.

Hmm I never thought of that

MechDX

Sarah Barshop‏ @sarahbarshop 1m1 minute ago
More
Sarah Barshop Retweeted John McClain
I've been told the Cowboys' asking price is very high and the Texans still aren't interested in a trade.

lol of course. Bet he is asking for a 2nd rounder minimum.

bionic77

Disgusting.

Two Trumpers celebrating the decline of America.

Changing gears. SI.com has a ton of pictures of hot women on their site. I feel that is a weird combo with sports but maybe I am in the wrong here.

Hindl

Disgusting.

Two Trumpers celebrating the decline of America.

Changing gears. SI.com has a ton of pictures of hot women on their site. I feel that is a weird combo with sports but maybe I am in the wrong here.

Well isn't it around now that the Swimsuit issue usually comes out?

Duxxy3

Field Yates‏Verified account @FieldYates 2m2 minutes ago
More
Adrian Peterson's visit with the Patriots has concluded. Per sources, he's leaving without a deal...for now. Could revisit later.

I'm hopeful that they don't bring back Blount or bring in Peterson. Rather get a back in the 4th and 7th rounds. Next year bring back Burkhead, Lewis or White. Depending on who the Pats want to pay.

Tom Penny

I'm hopeful that they don't bring back Blount or bring in Peterson. Rather get a back in the 4th and 7th rounds. Next year bring back Burkhead, Lewis or White. Depending on who the Pats want to pay.
AP can eat a mountain of dicks. Washed up, can't catch or block.

bionic77

Well isn't it around now that the Swimsuit issue usually comes out?
They show mostly naked chicks like 2-3 times a day. Not just limited to the swimsuit issue. They show a lot of hot internet women too.

You just need to be hot and show a lot of skin and you can make their hot lady of the day thing.

They have some good article and articles so I still check the site. But the T&A in 2017 just feels a little outdated.

Hindl

They show mostly naked chicks like 2-3 times a day. Not just limited to the swimsuit issue. They show a lot of hot internet women too.

You just need to be hot and show a lot of skin and you can make their hot lady of the day thing.

They have some good article and articles so I still check the site. But the T&A in 2017 just feels a little outdated.

Probably trying to compete with barstool sports and other sites like that

Top Bottom