• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

MechDX

Why do we have noses? All this body part has caused me the past few days is misery!

Its the last bit of pain and suffering as a Jags fan before hope arrives. Jags trading for Romo to win another off season! Be damned they lose the off season champion crown to the Patriots.

You'll take Romo and you'll like it.

nicolas-cage-laughing.gif

#SavageFuture #FuckThePats #ClowneyComin #BasedVrabel #WinIt4Dutch #BOB #TomBradyHasSandInHisVagina

BigAT

Damn, now i'm glad the Steelers never picked him up. We already had one (Worilds) this decade.

Giants have had a surprisingly rough run the last few years. Pretty sure Owa had a bit of an injury history when they drafted him, but they also lost David Wilson (1st rd.) to a career-ending neck injury after just a year and a half and Chad Jones (3rd rd.) had a car accident that nearly caused him to lose his leg and resulted in him never even getting on the field.

I'll try to post this every page

(AFC)
East
Buffalo Bills
Miami Dolphins - Dolphins-Gaf (;_;)
New England Patriots - Gator
New York Jets - Fox318

North
Baltimore Ravens
Cincinnati Bengals

Cleveland Browns - Flo, BG
Pittsburgh Steelers - DeaconKnowledge

South
Houston Texans - Dutch, MechDX
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars
Tennessee Titans

West
Denver Broncos
Kansas City Chiefs

Oakland Raiders - Officerrob
Los Angeles Chargers - Fanto

(NFC)
East
Dallas Cowboys - cashman
New York Giants - BigAT, Futurevoid, Striker
Philadelphia Eagles - Hindl
Washington Redskins

North
Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions - Kastrioti
Green Bay Packers
Minnesota Vikings - Slo

South
Atlanta Falcons
Carolina Panthers - Grover
New Orleans Saints - dionysus
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Syrinx

West
Arizona Cardinals
Los Angeles Rams - Fanto
San Francisco 49ers - bigosc2k, Doomsayer, TheSkullPrince
Seattle Seahawks - cdy,

Keep adding to it or just claim a team and I'll update later.

Right now I have two votes for Draft to start Next Monday (10th) or Friday (14th)

Let me know what would be best for everyone, I'm guess we'll give each team 4 hours and stop around 10pm best coast time and continue at 8am BCT

Duxxy3

Why do we have noses? All this body part has caused me the past few days is misery!

With two uncovered holes the rain would get in. Our cousins the gorilla and chimpanzee have much flatter noses, but they don't spend nearly as much time upright as we do, so they don't need such a large nostril umbrella. Aside from protecting us from rain showers, our noses may have evolved to cope with the much drier environment of the African savannah. As well as being used for breathing and smelling, the nose acts as a heat and moisture exchanger. This reduces the humidity of the air we breathe out, thereby conserving water in an arid climate. Baboons, which also live in the savannah, have long nasal passages too.

I knew all of that off the top of my head.

bigosc2k

Banned
I'll try to post this every page

Right now I have two votes for Draft to start Next Monday (10th) or Friday (14th)

Let me know what would be best for everyone, I'm guess we'll give each team 4 hours and stop around 10pm best coast time and continue at 8am BCT
I say we do it Monday to get this thread more active.

Alright three votes for Monday

So Official Mock Draft time: April 10th at 8 a.m. PST

Since the Browns have a team ready, Flo...BG...y'all are on the clock. You have until Noon to make a pick.

Teams without a team will be group pick, first choice to three votes or pick with most votes in two hours get auto-selected.

Remember the pick is who you think your team will pick not who you want (you hear that Mech??)
Write a quick write up on why your team will make that pick and how he fits your team.

1. Cleveland Browns - Flo,BG

2. San Francisco 49ers - bigosc2k, Doomsayer, TheSkullPrince
3. Chicago Bears
4. Jacksonville Jaguars
5. Tennessee Titans (from Los Angeles Rams)
6. New York Jets - Fox
7. Los Angeles Chargers - Fanto
8. Carolina Panthers - Grover
9. Cincinnati Bengals
10. Buffalo Bills
11. New Orleans Saints - dionysus
12. Cleveland Browns (from Philadelphia Eagles)
13. Arizona Cardinals
14. Philadelphia Eagles (from Minnesota Vikings) - Hindl
15. Indianapolis Colts
16. Baltimore Ravens
17. Washington Redskins
18. Tennessee Titans
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Syrinx
20. Denver Broncos
21. Detroit Lions - Kastrioti
22. Miami Dolphins - Dolphins-Gaf
23. New York Giants - BigAT, Futurevoid, Striker
24. Oakland Raiders - Officerrob
25. Houston Texans - Dutch, Mech

26. Seattle Seahawks - cdy
27. Kansas City Chiefs
28. Dallas Cowboys - cashman
29. Green Bay Packers - Slo
30. Pittsburgh Steelers - DeaconKnowledge
31. Atlanta Falcons
32. New Orleans Saints (from Patriots) - dionysus

Where's the fun in picking who you think the team will pick?
Accuracy?
Texans drafting Mahomes at 25. Any of you people take him before there will be trouble
Knowing the thread and mock, no one will probably take a qb (unless maybe Fox?). And all the qbs will be available at 12 to Browns, along with other players. It'll be a interesting pick. I know they like Mahomes, hard to say what qb they like the most at moment. I think Mahomes is up there though

MechDX

Accuracy?

Knowing the thread and mock, no one will probably take a qb (unless maybe Fox?). And all the qbs will be available at 12 to Browns, along with other players. It'll be a interesting pick. I know they like Mahomes, hard to say what qb they like the most at moment. I think Mahomes is up there though

Honestly I dont think the Texans take a QB at 25. Im thinking safety or OT

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Go Gonzaga

It's sorta been impressive for the past four weekends I've gotten sick with something else each time. Last weeks subsided by mid-monday, the week before that...I was dead all week and the prior week it subsided late Sunday.

Well damn you should stop being sick

Hope you feel better!

lol no

No one is rooting for a blue blood school over a program that has never won it all

If it was a different blue blood school I just might. Fuck the underdog and the democratization of success.

Completely unrelated: I just saw a girl on the Tinder machine who claims to be a Pats and Cowboys fan.

Top Bottom