• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

BigAT

How hairy is she

stanley-hudson-nodding.gif

For new page:

So Official Mock Draft time: April 10th at 8 a.m. PST

Since the Browns have a team ready, Flo...BG...y'all are on the clock. You have until Noon to make a pick.

Teams without a team will be group pick, first choice to three votes or pick with most votes in two hours get auto-selected.

Remember the pick is who you think your team will pick not who you want (you hear that Mech??)
Write a quick write up on why your team will make that pick and how he fits your team.

1. Cleveland Browns - Flo,BG
2. San Francisco 49ers - bigosc2k, Doomsayer, TheSkullPrince
3. Chicago Bears
4. Jacksonville Jaguars
5. Tennessee Titans (from Los Angeles Rams)
6. New York Jets - Fox
7. Los Angeles Chargers - Fanto
8. Carolina Panthers - Grover
9. Cincinnati Bengals
10. Buffalo Bills
11. New Orleans Saints - dionysus
12. Cleveland Browns (from Philadelphia Eagles)
13. Arizona Cardinals
14. Philadelphia Eagles (from Minnesota Vikings) - Hindl
15. Indianapolis Colts
16. Baltimore Ravens
17. Washington Redskins
18. Tennessee Titans
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Syrinx
20. Denver Broncos
21. Detroit Lions - Kastrioti
22. Miami Dolphins - Dolphins-Gaf
23. New York Giants - BigAT, Futurevoid, Striker
24. Oakland Raiders - Officerrob
25. Houston Texans - Dutch, Mech
26. Seattle Seahawks - cdy
27. Kansas City Chiefs
28. Dallas Cowboys - cashman
29. Green Bay Packers - Slo
30. Pittsburgh Steelers - DeaconKnowledge
31. Atlanta Falcons
32. New Orleans Saints (from Patriots) - dionysus

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Main story of Zelda completed, got the full ending. Over 90 hours logged, and still have a ton of shrines and side-quests to do.

Will take my time with that for a while with Persona 5 coming tomorrow.

Why do you do this. Annihilation was so bad.

3% of critics on Rotten Tomatoes understood the sacrifices that had to be made when only two leads returned from the original, and recognized the hidden beauty of casting first-time action actor and Native rapper extraordinaire Litefoot, in what would later be described as
Doug Skiles of KillerMovies said in his 1997 review, "The only person putting forth anything resembling effort is Litefoot, who plays Nightwolf, at least for the whopping two minutes that he's on the screen."[36]

Breath. Taking.

cdyhybrid

3% of critics on Rotten Tomatoes understood the sacrifices that had to be made when only two leads returned from the original, and recognized the hidden beauty of casting first-time action actor and Native rapper extraordinaire Litefoot, in what would later be described as

Breath. Taking.

I don't remember Nightwolf being excessively awful so I'll give you that. Robin Shou did what he could. Jax was alright.

Unsuccessfully for a decade with the Cowboys. This isn't like Peyton.

Peyton had no arm strength towards the end of his career, Antonio can still sling it out there with the best of them, with precision.

It's not like Kap or Cutler has a Superbowl ring, if you have offensive weapons, Romo can make way better use of them.

-Schefter
Tony Romo is leaving football and going into broadcasting, even with Dallas planning to release him today, sources tell @toddarcher and me.

And there it is.

BigAT

"Romo's decision came down to his health, sources close to the situation told ESPN. Turning 37 years old on April 21, Romo believes his family and his health are paramount at this time in his life. He was limited to playing in just parts of five games over the last two seasons because of collarbone and back injuries, and he suffered a compression fracture in his back last August that led to him ultimately giving way to Dak Prescott.

He now will get to spend more time with his family while still retaining a strong connection to the game he loves. Romo spent the last several weeks working through this decision, sources told ESPN."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...b-tony-romo-leaving-football-broadcast-career

MechDX

Poor Mech :/ he can say he didn't care, but we all know the truth. Send the poor fella chocolates.

Sympathy from a Browns fan. Cute.

Of course it will be overlooked because "narratives" I said numerous times i was never big on the Romo idea. And if they did sign him they still need to draft another QB.

Savage deserves his shot

Top Bottom