• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

tmdorsey

Does anyone here have a PS Pro?

I know Yankee is on board with Scorpio but I wonder how many people want the upgraded version of a console they may already own.

I have a Pro because I have a 4k tv and felt like it make sense for me.

The thing that sold me on HD was never games. It was sports. And you can't even really get good 1080P streams. 4K seems like 10 years away. Not to mention that I did not see a huge difference even for sports on 1080 and 4K.

There's a difference we it comes to streaming. The true game changer with 4k is HDR though in IMO. That combined with the resolution of 4k really gives a 3D, being there type feel. I've seen baseball, basketball, and football in 4k and the difference is very apparent. Just need to get more content. Reminds me of the early days of HD. I'm hoping with Amazon winning the streaming rights for Thursday night football that we finally get some 4k NFL game this season. Amazon is one of the leaders supporting 4k and HDR right now.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Maybe this is the year I take on baseball as a spectator sport. Surely the Brewers are off to a good start! Let's get a live look on their season:

House-on-fire-o.gif

Yeah no

Hard pass

Sanjuro

Maybe this is the year I take on baseball as a spectator sport. Surely the Brewers are off to a good start! Let's get a live look on their season:

House-on-fire-o.gif

Yeah no

Hard pass

You fucking skank. I called a board meeting and you are out of Packers-Age.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You fucking skank. I called a board meeting and you are out of Packers-Age.

I'm fickle with sports teams past the Packers. I can't root for a team other than the Brewers in baseball though and it looks like I'm not missing much.

There are times I want to get a Brewers jersey or something and wear it around St Louis but I'd probably get the same reaction that Packer fans give Lions fans. Pity.

Sanjuro

I'm fickle with sports teams past the Packers. I can't root for a team other than the Brewers in baseball though and it looks like I'm not missing much.

There are times I want to get a Brewers jersey or something and wear it around St Louis but I'd probably get the same reaction that Packer fans give Lions fans. Pity.

Even if you hate baseball, the old Brewers logo and jersey is classic. At the very least you are getting some sconi tail.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Even if you hate baseball, the old Brewers logo and jersey is classic. At the very least you are getting some sconi tail.

I've got all kinds of photos with me as a kid with that logo everywhere.

It's a classic and whoever changed it should be flogged. I kinda want a hat now hmm...🤔

Doomsayer

Raiders get Lynch and the only thing stopping them from being in the Super Bowl next year is the Patriots. Hope it happens.

I don't know, he's 31 and had a sub 4.0 ypc season the last time he played. He also couldn't stay healthy. Lynch was an insane back, but that running style plus his age may have definitely caught up to him.

Also, fix your defense.

Sanjuro

I've got all kinds of photos with me as a kid with that logo everywhere.

It's a classic and whoever changed it should be flogged. I kinda want a hat now hmm...🤔

I think of it this way, no matter what sport you like, nobody wears a cap in game. Rep your area. Brewers retro cap is hot as fuck.

She had 80 years to think about the consequences.
Exactly

Woo Pig Sooie?

Flo with that self awareness, there might be hope for you yet.
We can all redeem ourselves in the eyes of the Lord.

Is sconi tail a positive or a negative?
Yes?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I have a complex relationship with Arkansas because I hate 75% of all Arkansas fans because they're always convinced we're going to win a championship

When Arkansas lost or was doing poorly, the campus was less crowded and I didn't have as much trouble finding parking or getting to class

I have a complex relationship with Arkansas because I hate 75% of all Arkansas fans because they're always convinced we're going to win a championship

When Arkansas lost or was doing poorly, the campus was less crowded and I didn't have as much trouble finding parking or getting to class
That's the power of fandom

you also know my answer is for Arkansas and the SEC West

Go get Bobby and try to strike in the one year layover between Nick and Dabo as that will be the one year that Bama will be vulnerable unless Dabo fucks up and fucks up bad..

Fitts

Raiders get Lynch and the only thing stopping them from being in the Super Bowl next year is the Patriots. Hope it happens.

I'm of two minds concerning Lynch. On one hand, it's going to be a deep draft at rb and we don't need to pay for a name like him. On the other hand, the organization needs to regain some good will with Oakland and signing him is a great way to do it.

Whether we get him or not, I hope we grab a rb in the 4th round. (give or take -- James Conner, please)

Top Bottom