• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

RBH

I have a new addition to the "hot weather girl" collection. And the best part is that she's from Atlanta!

CemCmPWXEAAQ7NV.jpg:small

ED2014_014.jpg

IMG_5516.jpg

IMG_5411.jpg

whew.png

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Not as pretty as Houston's Britta Merwin

Google her because I'm on mobile

They've also got Jennifer Rayna the traffic girl

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Wienke loves anything with blonde hair. If you put a blonde wig on gata he'd be chasing him all over.

bionic77

Holy shit at the closer Chappele had on his Netflix special.

I had that on in the background but that just came together beautifully. Don't think any other comedian could pull that off.

Holy shit at the closer Chappele had on his Netflix special.

I had that on in the background but that just came together beautifully. Don't think any other comedian could pull that off.

The first or second? They were both great btw. On the other hand I was really disappointed by Louis CK. Actually his last 2 weren't very good

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
She is on Ch. 13 right? Always wears some seriously high heeled shoes?

She is thick and I get thristy watching her

Channel 2 KPRC..NBC I think?

Same as Britta Merwin

She does wear heels often as well as very form fitting clothing. She has ridiculous proportions!

You finish the P4 ER yet? Cause you haven't really done it until then.
The videos are pretty fun, might watch more. But at a certain point I said "wait a minute, this game seems pretty fun 🤔" not sure I want spoil it all through the videos. Might want to play it 🤔

bionic77

You finish the P4 ER yet? Cause you haven't really done it until then.
You can't say you have done shit unless you have played Zelda on a motherfucking rooftop surrounded by attractive people cheering you on.

BG ain't even in the same zipcode.

BG is not doing it. He don't even know what it is. Hell he has never even seen people doing it! And if you gave it to him he probably wouldn't know what to do with it...

Gobias

Banned
The videos are pretty fun, might watch more. But at a certain point I said "wait a minute, this game seems pretty fun 🤔" not sure I want spoil it all through the videos. Might want to play it 🤔

Seems like a mistake. Maybe you just can't handle all the servicing🤔

You can't say you have done shit unless you have played Zelda on a motherfucking rooftop surrounded by attractive people cheering you on.

BG ain't even in the same zipcode.

BG is not doing it. He don't even know what it is. Hell he has never even seen people doing it! And if you gave it to him he probably wouldn't know what to do with it...
Ine1AkaF_400x400.jpg

Dishwalla

Banned
Switch needs a racing game, bad. I guess the incoming Mario Kart will help, but an actual street racing game would great on this thing.

You ain't going to take one step towards me BG! We all know it.

You just going to stand there looking sad while I go off to bed and get a few minutes of servicing before I go to sleep.
I'll let you have this. Promised my grandma I wouldn't fight anymore old ppl after DM.

You win this time geezer.

bionic77

Last post for real.

JCBs ain't hiding behind their grandmoms.

We don't care who sees or hears us on the rooftops.

To quote an infamous JCB"

"We don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
We call each other olds, but in 30 years when bionic and co are 70+, and the rest of us are 50-60 we're going to have a hell of a lot more in common with each other then the kids growing up in the year 2050.

Hopefully the Detroit Lions will have a few Superbowls under our belts by then.

Top Bottom