• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

MechDX

I'm of two minds concerning Lynch. On one hand, it's going to be a deep draft at rb and we don't need to pay for a name like him. On the other hand, the organization needs to regain some good will with Oakland and signing him is a great way to do it.

Whether we get him or not, I hope we grab a rb in the 4th round. (give or take -- James Conner, please)

How about fixing that defense

MONEYBALL'N‏ @HannahsDevon

Boston Police department reporting a disturbance outside the Garappolo residence late Tuesday. Neighbors called it a "reoccurring event"
C8p7CqCXsAIKoJX.jpg
🤦🏿

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I don't care if he is a gigantic Pats fans anyone who failed out of the Browns isn't someone I'd take football advice from.

He failed out of the Ravens Browns, not the Browns Browns.
Still counts..

But to further prove my point.. Exhibits B and C

grX9dvv.jpg

RZgu6hf.jpg

The defense rests..

And he's a cheating, racist piece of shit, so yeah his point stands.
These are valid points.. true..

Wouldn't say Bill failed Floy.

Gotta move you down in rankings. Can't believe you did this

You said that, I didn't say that.
I'm trying to defend the Browns here BG..

You know what I mean

He's the last successful coach the Browns had!
Arguably Romeo was the last coach to have measured success and if it weren't for that piece of shit Jim Sorgi.. we'd have made the playoffs..

Fuck Jim Sorgi..

I'm of two minds concerning Lynch. On one hand, it's going to be a deep draft at rb and we don't need to pay for a name like him. On the other hand, the organization needs to regain some good will with Oakland and signing him is a great way to do it.

Whether we get him or not, I hope we grab a rb in the 4th round. (give or take -- James Conner, please)

Wasted pick and/or money. Not worth it for a 31 year old RB who was out of the league last year and injured the year before. Can get more production from a rookie, plus we already have Richard and Washington.

Top Bottom