• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

I'll fight

1) any old
2) every old

I'd say 3) Trumpers, but let's face it, that's covered by 1) and 2). *stares directly at Bionic
Bionic has a Switch.. he can't be a Trumper..

giphy.gif

Bionic has a Switch.. he can't be a Trumper..

giphy.gif

Gata told me 1 in every 2 PA-ers voted Trump

I didn't, which can only mean Bionic Did and the guilt drove him mad enough he's distancing himself far and away from every trace of it. Supporting a foreign company is exactly something one of Them would say/do to pass themselves off as The Good Ones. #ShowUsTheBallot

Gata told me 1 in every 2 PA-ers voted Trump

I didn't, which can only mean Bionic Did and the guilt drove him mad enough he's distancing himself far and away from every trace of it. Supporting a foreign company is exactly something one of Them would say/do to pass themselves off as The Good Ones. #ShowUsTheBallot
Uh.. Bionic can't show us the ballot..

Because that's against the law..

Fitts

Wasted pick and/or money. Not worth it for a 31 year old RB who was out of the league last year and injured the year before. Can get more production from a rookie, plus we already have Richard and Washington.

Don't get me wrong, I like Richard and Washington, but I do consider replacing our power back a priority. (not one that we should be spending a first/second/third on, mind you) It would be nice if we could just use Olawale, but he failed in short yardage situations at nearly every opportunity last season. We also had R&W going backwards in these situations.

And yes, I completely agree that Lynch is a complete vainity signing, but it is one with a definite upside for our relationship with the city we'll be playing in for at least the next few seasons. You know he would play head cheerleader in a push to bring his hometown a championship. It's a weird circumstance that calls for weird action if they want to minimize weirdness between the organization and city.

Hindl

Why are the Hawks talking about moving on from Dick Sherman?

Getting to the end of his prime, helps with the cap, and he's been getting in fights with coaches during and after games. If you can get a pick for him now would be the time

WLXU2Tz.gif

Guess who's a stock analyst intern as of today?

It was time to get the father involved in the process, if the companies are gonna be cunts it might as well be time to start using some contacts to get a head start.

RBH

WLXU2Tz.gif

It was time to get the father involved in the process, if the companies are gonna be cunts it might as well be time to start using some contacts to get a head start.

Get me my coffee, intern.

Congrats!

Morning y'all. #blackcofy 🍵😥👌💩

Look what the boy did! Congrats.

#DidIt

Congrats Dutch!

Thanks friend!

It's all about who you know..

Congrats friend :)

And thank you friend!

!!!!!!!!!!!!! KING! Congrats!

#Slayed

Get me my coffee, intern.

Congrats!

I'm not gonna get you a hot cup of coffee to pour on your crotch!

Congrats Dutch!

Thanks friend !

I'm proud of my brother Dutch Patriot

A) for landing gainful employment

and

B) Learning the no.1 lesson of job seeking: Leverage every available contact and resource. Even if they're blood!

BigAT

WLXU2Tz.gif

Congrats! This seems like a good stepping stone for maybe getting a job based on merit someday.

bionic77

WLXU2Tz.gif

Congrats.

Yo see if your dad can get me a job for the Lakers in the front office.

They need my help.

I will work for a measly $500k a year.

Jarnet87

Daniel Jeremiah's latest mock has the Bucs taking Cam Robinson at 19 and Lamp a pick later. He writes that Lamp is the best lineman in the draft and can play all 5 positions. So he must think the Bucs FO is incompetent.

Malalaw

Man, this is a really good year for gaming so far. Still so many games that I need to play but I can only devote so much time to them. It is overwhelming at times but I love it.

bionic77

he'll get you a prostitution job instead

you'll bank that in a month
You guys would probably know better than me, but I think Deacon was way off on what prostitutes make.

Regarding the offer, what kind of benefits does this position come with? I currently have my own bathroom, can my pimp match that? Do I get a 401k? Company car? What are the hours? Is there a union in this stable?

Greg

You guys would probably know better than me, but I think Deacon was way off on what prostitutes make.

Regarding the offer, what kind of benefits does this position come with? I currently have my own bathroom, can my pimp match that? Do I get a 401k? Company car? What are the hours? Is there a union in this stable?
you can work any hours, and you get company heels

Top Bottom