• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milchjon

Brady Quinn?

Because surely it ain't this guy:

qkhehWw.gif

16qtLwY.gif

Best deep ball QB in 2016

JCizzle

So many penalties already for the niners, shocking stuff.

Yeah, I'm a bit worried about that with Shanny. He doesn't seem to be the type of coach that players will be scared to screw up under. XOs without the discipline. Hopefully I'm wrong!

Cable keeps complaining that college OL aren't ready and that's why he goes for college basketball players and DLs.

Dude is just as responsible as the shit drafting.

College OL are not ready, but guys who have never played the position are? Who goes along with that?

cdyhybrid

College OL are not ready, but guys who have never played the position are? Who goes along with that?

Tom Cable

His logic is that it's better to teach someone who knows nothing than teach someone that has already learned bad habits, but it hasn't really worked out thus far.

Gigglepoo

It's the Colts, I'll start being more impressed if they can pull this off against a Seahawks defense with Earl Thomas on the field

You do realize Seattle has one of the league's best defenses, right? That's a brutally high standard you have there.

KaYotiX

Banned
I feel McCarthy is trying to go down field again and should set up screens and slants.

I also feel I say this every year....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom