• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't even get a first down. This is basically same shit every year.

Pray defense gets us a W...and it blows that they put up a TD to have it taken away.

GOOD FUCKING GOD WHY DO I TRICK MYSELF INTO BELIEVING IN THIS SHIT OFFENSE EVERY YEAR.

5VtCMai.gif
Too small.

necrosis

god the packers are dirty as fuck

wonder what kind of state farm discount rodgers offered the refs to get this home cooking going

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet

Sources: #Eagles CB Ronald Darby has suffered a dislocated right ankle. X-Rays were negative. MRI to check for ligament & tendon damage.

Hope we can tank properly this year, fuck I still can't believe Foster is potentially done for the year
They had him as question able to return on the stadium board, but I'm in a loud bar and can't hear the game at all so they might have said something.

Well I wanted the pack d to improve. Looks like I got my wish at the expense of the offense
The offense will be fine.

The defense... we'll see if they're actually better or just put together a good quarter. That happened a few times last year too, they still averaged out as trash

yrba1

Robert Quinn transitioning nicely with the Phillips 3-4. Hope he's learned some good pass rushing techniques that nullify those nasty non-holding calls

Purdy

Hahaha what the fuck those guys holding up shade for the panthers players, bring something to do that

Cam gotten incredibly lucky with tips today, literally made one okay pass straight after niners lose their best player so far....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom