• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Guy

The offense will be fine.

The defense... we'll see if they're actually better or just put together a good quarter. That happened a few times last year too, they still averaged out as trash

I honestly just want to see the secondary because that's what fucked us all year last year. No one could knock down a pass to save their life

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The offense will be fine.

The defense... we'll see if they're actually better or just put together a good quarter. That happened a few times last year too, they still averaged out as trash

I want to believe but 2015 kinda scarred me

I hope we don't repeat that

A Seahawks first down!
470858_480p_posters17.jpg

JCizzle

This ref in the Niners game is trying to be like Ed with this extra small sized shirt. Fuck you dude, you ain't even close to his game. Stop calling so much BS to get on TV, you don't even lift

Thank god for Mike Daniels
I honestly just want to see the secondary because that's what fucked us all year last year. No one could knock down a pass to save their life
In think we can safely say that the secondary will be better, just because it's impossible to be worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom