• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakeon

I don't honestly know what the Saints get out of Peterson either. It's obvious they're gonna run if Peterson is in the game.

DMczaf

I like how "Straight Cash Homey" is now safe enough for mainstream commercials

The "controversy" when Randy dropped that on those reporters...

Gobias

Banned
I know very little about NFL.

Aside from the Patriots win a lot.

And the Jaguars/Lions don't win.

I watched the last Superbowl, first time ever watching a match and had a lot of fun. That said I don't think the Patriots are my team!

Browns are up and coming. Great team. Great players. Great city. Great state.

Drakeon

I watched the last Superbowl, first time ever watching a match and had a lot of fun. That said I don't think the Patriots are my team!
Already making good decisions!

Fuck the Pat's.

Gobias

Banned
"This Account is Private
Already follow mrs75? Log in to see their photos and videos."

after my years of Servicing, what is this fuckery?!

You saying you creep on all these models without an account? You just have them in your bookmarks?

olds

Bitanator

If you like cheering for people who like to beat woman, smoke, drink, and have substance abuse related suspensions regularly then the cowboys are your team. Come join us

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I can't tell if the Vikings are actually good or the Saints are just awful.

Hey. The Lions made the playoffs 2 of the last 3 years. They even hung a banner about it.

Chargers are on a downhill slide overall, Cardinals season is already over due to injuries and an ancient QB.

I see.

Well another question!

I come from Aussie Rules Football, and since the season is nearly over that's where I'm moving from. Which teams are the Collingwood of NFL?

By that, I mean who are the teams that everyone else hates? Not necessarily because they are successful, just hated by everyone.

Gobias

Banned
i

i

i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom