• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FTF

DSKdmkD.gif

lol

U2NUMB

This just isn't a fit for AP. Every time he's on the field feels it like some token special gimmick that doesn't seem at all incorporated in the offense.

He does not really fit with the league now.. he can not catch or block so when he is in its an obvious run. He also needs to be fed.. those years when the Vikings were missing a good QB were perfect for him because he needs a ton of touches.

He is going to be so frustrated in NO but nobody else wanted him so he should shut up and take whatever they are willing to give him. Which might be nothing by the end of the year.

He does not really fit with the league now.. he can not catch or block so when he is in its an obvious run. He also needs to be fed.. those years when the Vikings were missing a good QB were perfect for him because he needs a ton of touches.

He is going to be so frustrated in NO but nobody else wanted him so he should shut up and take whatever they are willing to give him. Which might be nothing by the end of the year.

I do wonder if he's going to be with the Saints the whole year. I could see a "mutual contract termination" by mid-October.

Duxxy3

Peterson just seems unneeded on that team. Kamara will be a good pass catching back. Ingram is a decent enough first and second down back.

witness

Well way to start another mediocre as fuck year for my Saints. Another losing streak (Patriots will obviously bounce back) to start a season, another shit defensive squad, and more boneheaded decisions by this head coach (calling those timeouts right before half when Minny was content on going up 10-6 at half). I've seen this story too many times and already know the ending.

squicken

Peterson just seems unneeded on that team. Kamara will be a good pass catching back. Ingram is a decent enough first and second down back.

Minnesota was running such an old style offense with Turner. Anywhere else and Peterson is just not an NFL back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom