• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see.

Well another question!

I come from Aussie Rules Football, and since the season is nearly over that's where I'm moving from. Which teams are the Collingwood of NFL?

By that, I mean who are the teams that everyone else hates? Not necessarily because they are successful, just hated by everyone.

The Steelers and Cowboys are pretty universally hated.

But they're also technically two of the four or five most successful franchises in the history of the sport.

U2NUMB

My stupid PS Vue stream is all messed up.. will not play the game live. On a Roku and it keeps going back to early in the game.

I see.

Well another question!

I come from Aussie Rules Football, and since the season is nearly over that's where I'm moving from. Which teams are the Collingwood of NFL?

By that, I mean who are the teams that everyone else hates? Not necessarily because they are successful, just hated by everyone.

Patriots for obvious reasons, Steelers werent to popular for a while there. Cowboys in the past for bandwagon fans, now the Seahawks and their godawful 12th man bullshit tops the bandwagon hate train.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I see.

Well another question!

The Cowboys are the Collingwood's of the NFL. They're even referred to as "America's Team"

DMczaf

You saying you creep on all these models without an account? You just have them in your bookmarks?

olds

Can't leave creepy comments if you don't have an account

reece.jpg

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
The Steelers and Cowboys are pretty universally hated.

But they're also technically two of the four or five most successful franchises in the history of the sport.

As a steelers fan I don't see nearly as much hate as I see for the cowboys. Mainly it seems eagles and ravens fans hate us. The pats and cowboys seem to get the highest tier of hate. The cowboys because of their nickname and media over coverage and the patriots because of their sketchy history of investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom