• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gobias

Banned
I had a dream I shit myself and when I woke up there was no shit. A true 8-8 night. A good sign for the health of Myles Garrett probably

gutshot

Woke up this morning and, for the first time in months, there was a chill in the air. Even the weather knows it is time for football.

Slo

DJANBzhXUAAqyOh

Jorts culture.

bionic77

Fuck a football!

I want community back so I can bullshit with my bois on the rooftops.

Oh well, I am out. Enjoy your tainted sport my friends.

Rvaan

Banned
8-8 dream is dead

Naw. This just makes the story that much better. Garrett misses the first 4-6 games with this injury. The Browns do not want to risk re-injurying him. The Browns struggle out of the gate and go 1-5. Garrett takes his time when comes back and slowly works himself in to the defense and the NFL speed. He does that for 3 games and the Browns go 1-2 in those games; making their record 2-7. After that everything starts to click for Garrett and the rest of team and they finish the season on a 6-1 run to make to EIGHT AND EIGHT.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Using underlines because bold isn't very bold with the dark theme.

KC @ NE
JAX @ HOU
OAK @ TEN
PHI @ WAS
ARI @ DET

NYJ @ BUF
ATL @ CHI
BAL @ CIN
PIT @ CLE
IND @ LA - which LA is this? Does it matter?
CAR @ SF
SEA @ GB
NYG @ DAL
NO @ MIN
LAC @ DEN

Jmille99

Jumping in to say how excited I am to watch the Chiefs win tonight
in my dreams after they get stomped in real life
!

Hope ankle problems dosent become a chronic thing with Myles. Anyone that's watched him in the past and seen him this preseason can see the crazy angles he's able to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom