• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned

I live in CA and I nervously look over my shoulder like I’m fleeing the mafia every time I leave the house with my Gronk jersey on. I pretend that I’m above other fans and their antics, when really I turn into a feral animal anytime Toooom Braydee completes a pass. Legit feral — this guttural growl and white frat boy fist pump exits my body and it’s like I’m watching myself be a douchebag but I can’t stop it. This is why this year while watching the Super Bowl everyone in the room thought I was a piece of shit...and they were right.
accurate

Chase17

Tell me EVERY Pats fan doesn’t look exactly like that guy. He’s got it all: the Casey Affleck stubble, the dead eyes. These are the sullen drones who have the perfect temperament to cheer on a humorless monolith of an organization that smothers everything and everyone in cold gray fog. The machine wins. The many suffer for the enrichment of the few. Goody fucking two shoes. I’m gonna get even DRUNKER for this next Super Bowl win of theirs. It’s my only diversion.
lol

Sanjuro

What you guys eating tonight?

I'm still making last minute adjustments!

I've seen the sign.

GiMcXuC.jpg

Tom Penny

A VP was just on a call with Larry Luccino in the office next to me..weird. Why people go on speaker phone with the door open I will never understand.

bionic77

bionic you're saying the same shit but you're still here, you don't have anyone fooled!
Find a post I have made about football other than to shit on it in the last 6 months.

I called your bluff my friend.

You didn't have shit.

Don't bluff unless you can bring it.

That's not doing it. That's BGing it. You are now the BG of Boston.

Bread

Banned
Find a post I have made about football other than to shit on it in the last 6 months.

You didn't have shit.

yet you're still here

we all know you'll be back

You didn't have shit.

Just last week you posted this:

bionic77 said:
I can't wait for the football season to start. It's going to be amazing! Roger Goodel has done a fantastic job of Making Football Great Again by keeping degenerates like Kaepernick out of my sport. I haven't been this excited since I sold my Switch and picked up a Vita with is plentiful lineup of anime games. Or since the day my favorite son Gata was born!

bionic77

We'll always have Cedric
True.

But you forgot the lessons he taught us long ago.

Cedric does not approve of this behavior. This is not the behavior of a man who recognized that Cedric was the best player of his generation. These are not the words of man who knows Cedric from Jordan.

You guys watch football

I follow this thread, WYTS, and Adam Schefter's twitter. That's been my football attention all this offseason, and all this preseason.

Obviously something could change in the next 17 weeks, but I'm going to say I'm thinking I'm doing the same all regular season too. Obviously playoffs isn't looking too good to break the streak in that case.

A quarter of my fav team's on IR already, and the owner hates Kaep for wanting to not be shot by a cop. Even ignoring the trumper fans/players reasons, there's not much reason at all for me to give this season or league my time, thoughts, attention, or money

I'll still read along and post with yall because pretty much all of you are good (not-awfultrumper) folk and I want to keep in touch, but yeah I'm comfy at this point saying I ain't banking on my watching any of this unfold on TV. Honestly haven't even considered getting Madden yet, which is really rare for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom