• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was the last time Browns played prime time? Not a TNF game that is. I mean the SNF slot or the America's Game of the Week slot on Fox.

Let's talk about FloyBoy Peppers instead

YES!

zcwExKH.gif

#BallHawk

When did the eagles sign him?

Let me know when the Eagles owner gives Trump a ring, or when dougie writes Trump a love letter talking about how great it will be when he is elected, or when Wentz tells people who great it will be once Trump is in the white house. Lurie is a pussy and a moron but at least he is a huge fucking racist like the people at the top of the Pats organization. You must be so excited to see if the Pats can cheat their way to another super bowl ring for the Donald this year.

Let me know when the Eagles owner gives Trump a ring, or when dougie writes Trump a love letter talking about how great it will be when he is elected, or when Wentz tells people who great it will be once Trump is in the white house. Lurie is a pussy and a moron but at least he is a huge fucking racist like the people at the top of the Pats organization. You must be so excited to see if the Pats can cheat their way to another super bowl ring for the Donald this year.
So did the not racist eagles sign him.

Hunter S.

If the Pats were playing the Broncos or Chargers tonight I'd be begrudgingly rooting for Broncos/Chargers. But this is a special occasion where I "root" for the Pats.
Hmmm....you must be meeting Chiefs fans somewhere else because the ones on here are pretty tame and usu ally expect to lose. Pats fans have always been the worst here.
I mean I live in Colorado and I rarely meet Chiefs fans... whatever.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Ugh Malcolm Mitchell. The knee has been nagging him for months. Hopefully he is designated to return and ready to go in 8 weeks.

So it's pretty much Amendola, Cooks, and Hogan for wide receivers, right? They're probably going to lean a lot on Burkhead and Dion Lewis also.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
So it's pretty much Amendola, Cooks, and Hogan for wide receivers, right? They're probably going to lean a lot on Burkhead and Dion Lewis also.

Well gronk and Allen will also mitigate that some. They had to have known this was coming though it's been going on forever.

Well gronk and Allen will also mitigate that some. They had to have known this was coming though it's been going on forever.

Amendola seems to be made of glass every year, so I'm guessing Dorsett would be the next man up. I forgot about Gronk of all people. They'd better hope he can play all season.

Hunter S.

This provides an interesting question: if the Patriots are playing one of your division rivals, who do you root for?
Any man that wants a title should be rooting for the division rival until Brady becomes too old to dominate.
I hope Brady gets fucked this year and is pretty much done.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Amendola seems to be made of glass every year, so I'm guessing Dorsett would be the next man up. I forgot about Gronk of all people. They'd better hope he can play all season.

Very easy to forget about gronk when he's out half the time. Again I think this is a precautionary thing for Malcolm, maybe they'll scope him, probably a meniscus issue from the acl tear in college. I'm typing this in hopes that's the case though, because he was so good last year.

JABEE

Trump is excited too. He will be wearing his Pats Superbowl ring (bestowed upon him by the entire organization). Truly the pats and Trump are one in the same

This most recent Super Bowl* ring will be in Trump's Presidential Library for the rest of time. One of the earlier Patriot Super Bowl* rings is in the possession of Vladimir Putin and the Kremlin.

The first Super Bowl winner * of the Trump Presidency being the Patriots is truly a blessing for the New England region.

I wonder if Robert Kraft will provide the land to build this monument to Trump's accomplishments.*

LionPride

Banned
Man, if someone wrote blacks instead of whites in this sentence it would probably be a ban. Take it easy.

Well see, the Patriots don't employ us to catch the ball that often

That Chris Hogan check down is more appealing than Cooks down the sideline you see

I'm just makin jokes bout the amount of white WRs they tend to have

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
When was the last time Browns played prime time? Not a TNF game that is. I mean the SNF slot or the America's Game of the Week slot on Fox.
The Browns had a SNF and 3(!) MNF games in 2008. I think that was the only year the NFL gave them the chance though.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Well see, the Patriots don't employ us to catch the ball that often

That Chris Hogan check down is more appealing than Cooks down the sideline you see

I'm just makin jokes bout the amount of white WRs they tend to have

Chris Hogan is a deep ball guy just as a heads up.

LionPride

Banned
Chris Hogan is a deep ball guy just as a heads up.

Lol I know, I respect Danny too much to try to clown him though

Also Brady's most successful season being with a black #1 option, coincidence? I think not.

It doesn't hurt this option was arguably the best WR of all time but still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom